“Great Long Term Stay Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Skokie
Skokie, Illinois
“Great Long Term Stay Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

The hotel is right off of the highway and easy to find, and is great for long term stays. My room was clean when I arrived and then cleaned each week I stayed. The kitchen is equipped with cups, plates, silverware, pots, pans, and such. The beds and pillows are comfortable. There is plenty of parking space and there is also a laundry room at the facility. The room is well maintained and the hotel staff is very friendly and accommodating. The hotel staff is also very informative and knowledgeable.

There is no pool at the facility, but there is a Lifetime Fitness withing walking distance from the hotel. The is an outdoor mall that is also a few minutes away.

The hotel shares their lot with Ruby Tuesday restaurant and offers room service.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Skokie, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your long term stay. We definitely are a great fit for the area as we are surrounded by so many conveniences. The staff was so glad to hear your were impressed with the hotel, room and them! Thanks for letting us know.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I was very happy with my stay here. My room was immaculate..loved having the kitchenette..especially the full size fridge with freezer & ice trays full! I really like the layout of the room & the closet is great! The whole room is very comfortable & roomy..not at all cramped. The staff here is just wonderful! Every person I saw, spoke to me..asked if I needed anything..have a nice day..Patrick at the front desk when I checked in was extremely helpful! He is very nice & went the extra mile to help me..it was extremely appreciated! I also saw & spoke with Rohan at the front desk during my 2 day stay..he also is extremely nice & helpful. I would gladly stay here again when in the area.

Room Tip: I think any room would be fine. I was on the front side by the entrance into the parking lot & n...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Wow! We really appreciate you mentioning the staff and how accomodating they were. What a great review, thank you! I am so happy to hear your room was to your satisfaction and you enjoyed the kitchen as well. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We have been staying at the Extended Stay in Skokie for 6 months. At first was not too crazy about the place, but they just recently renovated the hotel and a have all new beds, They hotel is kept very clean on a daily basis. Patrick, the manager is very good about the upkeep and the day to day operations and get things done promptly. Mirena, Babara, and Rohan are such a pleasure to work with and the see when you are in the lobby. I highly recommend this hotel. Believe me I am not easy to impress :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Skokie, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you so much for recognizing our staff, renovation, and the cleanliness standards of our hotel in Skokie. We are glad we were able to impress you, and that you took the time to recommend us. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Wonderful and reasonably rated place to stay plus it was recently renovated with new beds. The coffee is a huge hit with me. The entire staff is extremely friendly and very accommodating. I would like to say a special "thank you" to Barbara for always displaying her positive and warm personality. I will continue to be a frequent flyer at this place... Two thumbs up... Hotel Check Please!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
What a great review of the hotel. Thank you so much for the kind words in regards to our great staff at the Skokie Extended Stay America. We are so happy you are enjoying our new renovation and breakfast. We hope we are your new "home away from home" when you are in the area!!
New Lenox, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at this property for 2 days. The hotel was newly renovated, clean, bed was comfortable and the staff took care of all your needs. The check in and out process was seamless.

I especially liked the coffee and breakfast to go in the lobby. That was really a nice touch and for coffee drinkers it was much appreciated.

I have stayed at other Extended stay properties and have never been disappointed. The staff are friendly, very helpful and want to ensure that your stay is satisfying.
Patrick and Barbara, you do a great job, Thanks

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
What a great review of the hotel. Thank you so much for the kind words in regards to our great staff at the Skokie Extended Stay America. We are so happy you are enjoying all of our great changes. I just wanted to let you know how much we appreciate your taking the time to go on Tripadvisor.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

The hotel was just renovated and they did a wonderful job. It looks magnificent. Granite counter tops, new beds, new lcd tvs! The staff is also very colorful and friendly. They are always around to share a good laugh. I have stayed here for the past three months, and while at Extended Stay Skokie, I have had no complaints, and if I did, I know that the staff would be there to help. They are not just hotel staff, but they are friends,

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Trafalgar, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

the newly remodeled hotel is by far the best accomidations for the price you could possibly have. The staff is excellent, helpful, professional and personable. I hear new beds are on the way. Great just got better.
Thanks, Jim

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
MackenzieChicago, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago - Skokie, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments. The new beds are here! Please make sure you come and check us out the next time you are in town. Our new grab and go breakfast will be available this month as well. See you soon!

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago - Skokie? Share your experiences!