“Good!” 5 of 5 stars

Transit: Bus stop out front
Glenview, Illinois
“Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We visited Bonefish for a work meeting the other day, and really enjoyed it. I had the grilled salmon which I thought was really good.

Roman Klyachkin

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

81% Recommend
Sandpoint, Idaho, United States
“Just grab a spot at the bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Not nessisarially worth the wait so go as a smaller group and hang at the bar. Make sure to get the house made chips with your meal as they are delish.

Highland Park, IL
“Seems Popular But We Won't Go Back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

The restaurant was packed and diners at dinner seemed to be enjoying themselves in an attractive room. The service was fine, the waitress able to answer all our questions or obtain answers for us. But the food: I had the Bang Bang Shrimp -- shrimp wrapped in bacon but the bacon was overcooked and didn't infuse its flavors to the shrimp. The plate included a sensational small salad which was delicious. For entrees, my wife ordered the scallops and shrimpr and I chose the American-style Kobe beef burger with cheddar cheese and a special sauce. The burger was served well-done, not juicy and overcooked. I didn't like it but I did like the accompaniments. My wife said her dish was OK. I had pumpkin creme brulee for dessert -- good -- and my wife had coconut pie, not that good. On the way home we discussed our dining experience and decided the place is just average but as I noted, others seemed to enjoy the place.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Food, Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Meeting some old friends, and looking for a place that wouldn't sabotage any diets. They suggested meeting at BFG and I couldn't be happier. I stuffed myself and only logged 15 Weight Watcher points (I know it was less than that though). We all started with the Seared Ahi Sashimi appetizer which we really enjoyed. We were even picking at the lettuce garnish after the Ahi was gone. I had the Chilean Sea Bass with the mango salsa (I knew the mango salsa was the best diet choice since they had the recipe on their website). Loved it. My wife had the Tilapia which she really enjoyed. Our friends had the trout and sea scallops and shrimp. All the plates left our table clean.

Service was great. Very attentive staff. Water constantly filled, let us visit. Great choice..

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Clean plates and happy faces”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

We were staying at the Doubletree North Shore for the weekend and decided to try this restaurant not far from the hotel. My wife and I had never been to a Bonefish Grill before but one of my adult daughters had in another city.

Despite it being a fairly busy Friday night, we were able to get a table almost right away. The place is very comfortable with a bar area (with common tables and booths) and tables in an adjacent room. The noise level was perfect...no loud music but not deathly quiet either.

Everything about this dining experience was fantastic. We had a terrific server who made a smart recommendation on a French Sauvignon Blanc over a domestic. We really liked the wine a lot (mid-$30's price). Both daughters tried one of their specialty cocktails and said they were tasty. All three appetizers were great. I thought the crab cakes were tops.

Two of us (myself included) had the steak and lobster combo ($22)...just the right size portions of both and it was delicious. Everyone was very impressed by the food and service. I would definitely try Bonefish Grill's in other cities and would go back to this one in Skokie when I return to this area.

• Visited August 2013