“Wonderful Staff! Great secret of Chicago!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Twelve Oaks Suites at O'Hare

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Schiller Park
Twelve Oaks Suites at O'Hare
You added Twelve Oaks Suites at O'Hare to your Saves list
9450 West Lawrence Avenue, Schiller Park, IL 60176   |
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Schiller Park
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful Staff! Great secret of Chicago!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2003

I was waiting for another hotel's shuttle at O'Hare, and it never came. I used the phone board to call my hotel, but accidentally got Twelve Oaks Suites instead. The man on the phone told me he would send a driver right away for me, and offered me the same rate as my other hotel! And there, in 5 minutes was the Twelve Oaks shuttle. Then at the desk, they called my other hotel for me and cancelled my reservation, making sure I would not be charged. They even told them of my dissapointment with them. Then I was checked into a SUITE! They have all suites at this hotel. Large rooms, full kitchens, dining table. I even got to attened their breakfast which was just the best. I definitly will return to this hotel, and just want to say...its really a wonderful secret of Chicago. P.S. They serve fresh baked cookies at the front desk all day with Starbuck's coffee...and its free. Wow. Nice touch. Other hotel's should follow this example of service.

Families
Couples
Solo
Business

Been to Twelve Oaks Suites at O'Hare? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Twelve Oaks Suites at O'Hare

Address: 9450 West Lawrence Avenue, Schiller Park, IL 60176
Location: United States > Illinois > Schiller Park
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Schiller Park

If you own or manage Twelve Oaks Suites at O'Hare, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.