“so secret i could not find it” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Twelve Oaks Suites at O'Hare

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Schiller Park
Twelve Oaks Suites at O'Hare
You added Twelve Oaks Suites at O'Hare to your Saves list
9450 West Lawrence Avenue, Schiller Park, IL 60176   |
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Schiller Park
“so secret i could not find it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2005

I have just recently found this site which was a lot easier than finding this hotel. I had just arrived in the airport after travelling across the Atlantic from Scotland and was looking forward to staying in this hotel with my young children. We had booked 8 months in advance and had recieved written confimation from them. We were not expecting any problems with our booking. we looked for a place to pick up the shuttle bus but could not find it and no one we spoke to had even heard of the place, other shuttle bus drivers said they had never seen such a bus. An extremely kind member of American Airlines staff offered us use of her cell phone to contact them, however this was almost impossible as calls were put through to an answering service. Eventually i managed to speak to someone who was impatient and rude could not understand English, or at least English with a Scottish accent, the woman who had lent us the phone tried to speak to the receptionist and gave her our booking reference which they denied they had, they said there was no booking under our name and that they were fully booked then cut the call. I was left standing with all the relevant paperwork in my hand and no where to take 2 very tired and concerned children. Once again our new friend came to our aid and helped us find accomodation. On arrival there i was able to access the internet and found very clearly our booking which i was able to cancel with only a few minutes left before they would have charged us. Until i found the this hotel on this site I did think perhaps the place did not exist. In my first trip to chicago i found the rudest and the nicest of people within my first half hour of being there. I will go back but would only book with a major hotel chain that i could be assured of its existence.

Stayed July 2004
7 Thank rosebery

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2003

I was waiting for another hotel's shuttle at O'Hare, and it never came. I used the phone board to call my hotel, but accidentally got Twelve Oaks Suites instead. The man on the phone told me he would send a driver right away for me, and offered me the same rate as my other hotel! And there, in 5 minutes was the Twelve Oaks shuttle. Then at the desk, they called my other hotel for me and cancelled my reservation, making sure I would not be charged. They even told them of my dissapointment with them. Then I was checked into a SUITE! They have all suites at this hotel. Large rooms, full kitchens, dining table. I even got to attened their breakfast which was just the best. I definitly will return to this hotel, and just want to say...its really a wonderful secret of Chicago. P.S. They serve fresh baked cookies at the front desk all day with Starbuck's coffee...and its free. Wow. Nice touch. Other hotel's should follow this example of service.

12 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
#6 of 17 in Rosemont
4.0 of 5 stars 1,665 reviews
Hilton Rosemont / Chicago O'Hare

Been to Twelve Oaks Suites at O'Hare? Share your experiences!