“Hampton Inn O'Hare Airport” 2 of 5 stars

Park
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Schiller Park
GreenLeadersGold level
Madison WI
“Hampton Inn O'Hare Airport”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

My car was vandalized on the lot of the hotel. I was not given a full refund of my night's stay, which Hampton pledges as part of their 100% satisfaction guarantee. The lot is not secured, and there has been repeated vandalism of cars in the past. Had I known this, I would have never booked a park and fly package at this hotel. I was disappointed that I only received a partial refund, as I had damage to my car and a spare tire stolen.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonORD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-O'Hare International Airport, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
I am so sorry about your experience. I can certainly understand and appreciate your
concerns.
The safety and security of each of our guests, and their possessions, is very important to us.
It is for this reason that we offer our guests an advance information for parking safety checks that may have help to avoid parking issues while in the Chicago area.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts with us. We value
you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns!
Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your
comfort.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Shelby Twp, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We had an amazing time and it was one of the nicest hotels i have stayed at but it is about an hour and a half outside the city due to traffic at some times. If you plan to use this as a stay when visiting the city i would use the public transportation to get there or stay downtown.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Erie, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I stayed here for a week on business...great location and was very pleased with everything. Could not have asked for better customer service. The complimentary breakfast had more variety than most and was consistently delicious.

WATERLOO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Great hotel location , excellent staff , quality amazing breakfast with vast variety , room was very clean , top notch furnishings , safe internet , large room , priced great for value of entire package

Georgetown, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Overpriced much better value 5 minutes down the road. In town for business, WiFi was free but most hotels offer this. Felt ripped off, will be more careful next time on selecting hotel near airport and clients. Lesson learned, I will not be back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HamptonORD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chicago-O'Hare International Airport, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your
recent experience. I want to personally apologize if our property did not meet your expectations.
We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds their
expectations. I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be
confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not
disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a
guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay
with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Rancho Cucamonga
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed at this Hampton Inn location as a HHonors Gold member. It does not feel like a Hilton and the facility could use some much needed renovation. From the elevators to the carpets, this Hampton Inn feels very old. I will likely choose another Hilton (perhaps Double Tree at Arlington Heights) next time I travel to Chicago.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your
recent experience. I want to personally apologize that our property did not meet your expectations
We want our guests to have the best stay possible where everything exceeds.
I am sorry if that was not the case during your stay. You can be
confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not
disappointed as you were.

with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Gaziantep, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

You can always get the same quality at all the hamptons. Nice coffee and cheap stays with best quality. Very clean hotel and very nice staff. I just enjoyed staying there. Very close to fashion outlet mall of chicago ıf you are in yo shopping.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn Chicago-O'Hare International Airport? Share your experiences!