We had a choice of here or the Comfort Inn in Des Plaines. I took the cheaper of the two and paid the price. First, the rooms are simple, comfortable, but one match could burn the place to the ground. The whole purpose of the park-sleep-fly concept is to be close to your departure airport, leave your car while you travel and be supplied responsible-timely transportation to and from the airport right?
When we arrived on a Friday afternoon for an early Saturday departure there was no place to park. I was told to park anywhere, but I had to find a 'real spot' because if I didn't the car would be towed. Fortunately, a spot opened up in front of our room a couple of hours later and was able to quickly rush out and move my vehicle.
Next, they DON'T HAVE THEIR OWN AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION! They use someone called Avistar that picked us up at 4AM as we requested. However, on the return trip, we were to call the hotel and have them arrange for a pickup. We was told it would be 5-10 minutes. 55 minutes and additional three calls later, one arrived...FULL! I would have rode on the hood if I had to but they made room for us. So I guess they don't send one out until they are sure they can fill it!
What did I learn from this experience? 1)You get what you pay for. 2) Make sure the hotel has it's own transportation to and from the airport - not an outsourced method!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn o`Hare Airport Hotel Schiller Park
- Quality Inn Schiller Park
- Quality Inn Ohare Airport
- Schiller Park Quality Inn