We were in Chicago for a quick weekend get away. Lalapalooza was this weekend and the hotels downtown were more astronomically expensive than usual. So we decided to stay out at O'Hare and take the 'L in to downtown. The hotel shuttle took us very kindly to me CTA stop and we boarded our train and made it just fine probably faster than driving downtown.
As for the room, it served its purpose. It was clean-actually the shower seemed new. Pillows were comfortable. Breakfast was ok-but we were saving up space for a big lunch anyway. My sour asked for change for the tolls and they didn't hesitate.
Issues: when we first arrived our key card would not work. My spouse went back 3 times, on the third time they gave us a new room and that card worked just fine.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn o`Hare Airport Hotel Schiller Park
- Quality Inn Schiller Park
- Quality Inn Ohare Airport
- Schiller Park Quality Inn