Stayed at this hotel with my daughter. The shuttle bus drivers I have to say were very nice and treated the passengers well. As for the hotel staff. Very disappointed. Not very welcoming. Everytime you asked a question they made you feel like you were asking too much. Came in a bit early and wanted to charge me extra $25 for early check in. So asked Edella if we could lock our bags somwhere which she was not happy about.Staff really need to have some kind of customer service training. I feel that good customer service makes a great impact on whether you would return or not. Hotel included free breakfast. Very limited food. Got there 25 mins before closing and only had waffles,cereal or fruit and they did not want to fill anything else up. The rooms were very basic. The hotel was near to the airport. Hotel did have it's own restaurant, but nowhere close by to go.This hotel was way overpriced for a 2 star even.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn O'Hare Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn o`Hare Airport Hotel Schiller Park
- Quality Inn Schiller Park
- Quality Inn Ohare Airport
- Schiller Park Quality Inn