“food is tasty not better than home.” 3 of 5 stars

847-885-4056
Improve this listing
Ranked #147 of 253 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Mexican
“food is tasty not better than home.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

my husband and I tried this for lunch, we had burritos, they were tasty the rice was too tomatoe tasting like nothing but tomatoe sauce, its worth it only if your on the run , or don't wanta cook it yourself

Visited November 2013

wisconsin
“love carlos”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

went here while i was in town, and loved the bartender. Fun place, i suggest travelers to go here! tell him nicole sent you

Visited September 2013
Arlington Heights, Illinois
“awesomw=e”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I often go to this restaurant and i always recieve good service. I highly recommend this Restauraunt. It has the restauraunt to the right and a bar to the left. So after a meal you can go and have a drink.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“First time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I came across this mexican restaurant around the neighborhood. I was craving for burrito during that day. So I decided to try this place. I ordered chicken burrito to go. My excitement has soured and was disappointed with the taste of the burrito. Was very unhappy. The chicken has no taste at all. Even the hot sauce.

• 1 of 5 stars Food
Schaumburg
“Lots of people like it, but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

It might be OK for some, but I could not find anything that was not flat out unhealthy for me. If you don't care about your body and like mexican fast food, it's an OK place.

Visited January 2012