This is our first time Staying at a Hyatt Place. At only 5000 points for a last-minute free night, it was a steal.
We enjoyed the large rooms, free hot breakfast, and the restaurant in the lobby. The large "suite" style rooms were great as well.
Just a couple of issues.
1. Although this hotel was relatively new, the carpets and upholstery in this hotel were stained and frayed, almost to a point of being humorous. Literally every chair cushion, hallway carpet, seat in the lobby, etc. had a large, unknown stain. Do they ever get cleaned?
2. We ordered late night food, and our nachos took forever to come out. We found out later that one of the back-office managers was making the food... The nachos were great when they arrived, but it would have been nice if there was someone else working the kitchen so food would come out a bit faster.
Overall, though, it was a fine experience, and we would probably stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Schaumburg Hotel
- Hyatt Place Schaumburg Hotel Schaumburg
- Schaumburg Hyatt Place
- Amerisuites Schaumburg
- Schaumburg Amerisuites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just west of downtown Chicago, and only 13 miles from Chicago O’Hare International Airport, the Hyatt Place Chicago/Schaumburg is centrally located to popular area attractions including Woodfield Mall, IKEA, Lynfred Winery, and Schaumburg Flyers’ Stadium. For sports fans, the Schaumburg hotel offers easy access to West Meadows Ice Arena and Arlington Park Racetrack. For business travelers, the hotel is within close proximity to the Zurich, Motorola, Beckman Coulter, IBM, Pepsi and ADP offices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Place Schaumburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.