I was there with my boyfriend for 5 days meanwhile he was taking some classes at the University of Phoneix. Let me say that I enjoyed my time there. You can go to the mall which is very closed also there is plenty of restaurants around the area. In others words I like this Hotel.
Also it's clean, and I loved their clomplementary breakfast!!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Schaumburg Hotel
- Hyatt Place Schaumburg Hotel Schaumburg
- Schaumburg Hyatt Place
- Amerisuites Schaumburg
- Schaumburg Amerisuites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just west of downtown Chicago, and only 13 miles from Chicago O’Hare International Airport, the Hyatt Place Chicago/Schaumburg is centrally located to popular area attractions including Woodfield Mall, IKEA, Lynfred Winery, and Schaumburg Flyers’ Stadium. For sports fans, the Schaumburg hotel offers easy access to West Meadows Ice Arena and Arlington Park Racetrack. For business travelers, the hotel is within close proximity to the Zurich, Motorola, Beckman Coulter, IBM, Pepsi and ADP offices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Place Schaumburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.