“good nights sleep” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Schaumburg Hotel & Conference Center

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Schaumburg Hotel & Conference Center to your Saves list
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1725 East Algonquin Road, Schaumburg, IL 60173   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #22 of 25 hotels in Schaumburg
Chicago, Illinois
“good nights sleep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

i must say..this is one of the best hotels me and my new husband has stayed in.we checked in on a friday planning for our wedding on monday,i was already nervous but the front desk people were great.they treated us like royalty,honestly.marsala and kyle were awsome they were very kind and eager to help us.The breakfast was awsome,and we even got complimentary drinks from the bar.our room was clean and updated appliances that all worked.(funny)my husband was so nervous before our wedding that he left our wedding clothes in the room that we checked out of.lol
and when i went downstairs to let the front desk know,they had no problem helping us locate them..overall ..bestwestern made our stay extremely comfortable we would definitely stay there again.you would be very satisfied if u stayed there ...guaranteed.

Room Tip: king rooms with sleep number beds were awsome.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jin P, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Schaumburg Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property with an awesome review!

We are glad to hear that you and your husband had a good time before the wedding!

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 847-397-1500.

121 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

This hotel is terrible. The staff are totally disrespectful and RUDE. This is a gouge me hotel. I booked this hotel for $ 65.00 and when they gave the checkout bill it was $ 185.00 . What a rip off I will not recommend this hotel to anybody.
service is lousy and they charge you for breakfast too. I will give them a BIG Zero.

Room Tip: Just stay anywhere else but this one
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Jin P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Schaumburg Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel and property. Please keep in mind that we are a full service hotel and we offer lot more amenities then a limited service property, All our rates does not include breakfast but we do also offer discounted rates that does included breakfast for up to 2 guests in the room, Please do inquire about that in your next stay with us and you can enjoy the amazing full hot breakfast already built in your rate at a minimal charge then what you would pay for it at the restaurant or buying separately. I apologize for the amount charged on the bill, please let us know if you think that the items described on the bill are invalid and I will be happy to assist you with that.
United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

not what we expected from a best western hotel. too many less than favorable issues. desk employees seem to cater more to specific ethnic groups more than others. Over priced breakfast of $10.00 per person for what is offered. Room heat / cooling very poor. bathrooms small and needs deep cleaning. vending machine for drinks was not working on floor. elevator very slow when working. had to take stairs often to leave or enter floor. Was not pleased with close proximity parking spaces reserved for employee use???? with numerous handicapped spaces in employee lot??? not a hotel to reccomend to others. Employees running in hall nearly knocked down member of my family and not recognized.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Mount Morris, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I would recomment the Hotel to my family and friends. Quality room at the right price. Friendly, professional staff. My room had a Select Comfort/ Sleep Number mattress. I enjoyed selecting my comfort level. It was excellent.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jin P, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Schaumburg Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 4, 2013

Salem, Illinois, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

Rooms where nice but had some issues. Bed was shaped like a canoe as in me and my wife sunk to the center. the railing on the balcony was very very loose and we would not walk out there as of it. the vending machines where out of order on the first and 3rd floor. other then those issues nothing else real bad to say and it was clean and the people where friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Also, when you do come back we would like to give you a free upgrade for your inconveniences'!

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 847-397-1500.

Dolton, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

My family hosted our 39th Annual Family Reunion here, and from planning to event weekend, the customer service was absolutely wonderful! The location was perfect because it is so close to so many attractions. The hotel itself is beautifully decorated with very comfortable rooms. The staff is professional, accommodating and just generally nice people. Because of the support they provided and their enthusiasm to make our reunion the best it could be, our family had the best time ever! Komal and Laura really helped with the planning. Their expertise, suggestions and willingness to be helpful made the process much simpler than it could have been. Maria really did an excellent job with making sure our two catered events went smoothly, and she was very attentive in making sure housekeeping was satisfactory. The staff at the Entre Bar and Grill was exceptional! Kenny went out of his way to make sure my family had a good time. On Sunday, our last day at the hotel, Kenny and the entire staff on duty that night really "put on the dog" for us. We had a blast! My family members are still talking about what a great time they had from beginning to end. This was the best, most memorable reunion yet (and I think we've started a new trend)! I attribute our reunion success to the entire staff of the Best Western Plus Schaumburg Hotel & Conference Center!! BTW, it is a great place to stay anytime!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

We are glad to hear that we helped make your reunion a success and we hope to see you and your family back here next year!

Carson City, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I recently attended a conference at the Schaumburg Hotel and Conference Center and stayed here. It is so close to the center I walked back and forth from the hotel. The staff, service, food, and rates were amazing! I highly recommend it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

BEST WESTERN PLUS Schaumburg Hotel & Conference Center

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Schaumburg Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!