Stayed here during the Ryder Cup in September. Very friendly reception staff and spacious, clean rooms. Free wi-fi too. Was perfect for what we wanted.
On our first night there was a strong smell of pot in the hallway on our floor which was seeping into our room and I was worried we were in for a bad night but someone must have done something about this before we had chance and it wasn't a problem again.
Word of warning - taxi drivers don't seem to know where this place is, but this seemed to be a reoccurring theme whenever we went anywhere by taxi to/from the hotel or in and around Schaumburg .
- Also Known As:
- Stay Inn Chicago - Schaumburg Hotel Schaumburg
- Stay Inn Chicago - Schaumburg Hotel
- Hampton Inn Schaumburg
- Schaumburg Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AmericInn Hotel Schaumburg provides overnight lodging accommodations near Woodfield Mall in the heart of Schaumburg Illinois in Northwest Chicagoland. We provide a free hot breakfast each morning, as well as free wireless internet. We are located near several major Interstates including 90 (NW Tollway), 290 (Eisenhower Expressway) and 294 (TriState Tollway). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AmericInn Hotels, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your AmericInn Hotel & Suites Schaumburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.