“Love the meat selections” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Texas de Brazil Churrascaria - Schaumburg is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 279 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Barbecue
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Baltimore
“Love the meat selections”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Texas de Brazil is one of the better Brazilian steakhouses I've been to.

The meat selections here are pretty impressive and are more numerous than most others. From filet mignon to cuts of lamb and even bacon-wrapped meats. Everything is delicious. However, my favorite by far is definitely the beef ribs. I'm not sure what they did to the beef ribs, but whatever they did definitely works on me. The salad bar is also very high quality, as are the side dishes. Service is great and very attentive even when busy. Of course, adding several cans of Guarana to your Brazilian meat buffet never hurts as well.

Located conveniently in Woodfield Mall, you could always walk off the calories afterwards.

Visited January 2013

Royersford, Pennsylvania
“Great luncheon at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

We were provided a choice of meats (pork, lamb, beef), salad and soup bar along with great sides. I would highly recommend this to someone visiting the area.

Visited July 2013
“ALways a great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I had walked by this restaurant in Wood field many times, but until I tried it on tripto San Juan -did not know what i was missing ,great place for groups celebrating whatever!!! On one particular occasion, had a relative who had a walker, hostess seated us in middle of crowd. No way my aunt could have gotten out to get food. On asking the waiter if we could move, he was totally fine with it and helped us get another table(in the middle of crowded night),,,I now ask for Greg whenever we go in. Rest of wait staff also good and managers come around several times during your stay to ask how everything is.As other reader said, great for special occasions. I don't even like meat, so I get salad bar and it is amazing. deserts are very good, the papaya cream is a big hit with our famiy diners. you need to try at least once...

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Peoria, Illinois
“Another Excellent Texas de Brazil Venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten at this chain in Northern Virginia, Chicago and now Schaumberg. The Schaumberg property continues our excellent experience. The salad bar always impresses and the meats are flavorful and well-prepared. Service was attentive as always. Pricing for the children in our party was attractive and appropriate to ages. Although not wine experts the list and stock is large and varied. We've dined as a couple and with large groups of friends and family. The Brazilian at table service format is especially well suited to large groups. The extensive salad bar and fresh soup selections can satisfy the non-carnivores in a party, but there is no doubt this is a meat eater's delight. Lamb, pork, chicken and beef are all outstanding.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Place for Special Events”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife and I took some family for an anniversary celebration. Looking forward to the meat selection, if you want to try everything, then starve yourself before going. The variety of olives, cheeses, veggies, etc. from the salad bar was impressive on its own. Now factor in all different cuts of meat that you can keep on trying...wow...I was impressed. I've been to other churrascarias before (Fogo di Chao, Brazzaz, sp?) and by far Texas de Brazil has been the best in service and taste. I usually mention in my reviews how important it is to me that a restaurant be clean. Texas de Brazil is a very clean restaurant in spite of all the foot traffic of the servers and people getting up to go to the salad bar.

This is not a place to take a vegetarian or a light eater. The four of us paid a little over $200 for the meal plus tip. We drank water and the one beverage that came with the meal. Alcoholic drinks are sold at a premium, and in my opinion, would actually take away from enjoying all the different flavors of the different meats. In my opinion, the cost of the meal was well worth it for the dining experience.

• Visited April 2013