“Very Good American BBQ” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber Grill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 276 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cross street: American Lane
Chicago, United States
“Very Good American BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

I always enjoy my visits to this outstanding restaurant. I really enjoy their classic bbq.The service is excellent, as well. The prices are relatively reasonable. i strongly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Syracuse, Utah
“Best Bar B Que Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife and I were visiting the Chicago area and we had dinner at the Weber Grill. They were very busy as you would expect for a place that serves "Great Food". and the service was second to none. I highly recommend this establishment to any who love good bar b q.

Visited October 2013
Chicago
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

We got in the exact time of our reservation (7pm on a Saturday no less) in a busy night and got a great table in view of the kitchen. What fun to watch!
The burgers are excellent - try The Farm with goat cheese.

Berne, Indiana
“.......wait for it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Wait for it, because that is exactly what we did. We were quote a time for seating, so we waited for it....and waited some more for it. We were finally seated. Then we waited some more for our waiter to arrive. After a long wait, we were able to place our order. Unfortunately when the food arrived, some of it was missing. Not once did they come by to clean off the table as we were finishing up our plates. Only when we were done and there were plates everywhere did they come by. The reason I gave them a 4 out of 5 was because once the food finally arrived, it was fabulous. The was hands down the best steak I have eaten in a long time. Great job to the men running the charcoal grills at Webers!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Nice resturant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Very good resturant. My wife and I had the sample platter. It was a good amount of food and maybe a little pricey. But I was on a business trip so you splurge a little sometimes.

Visited August 2013