“What a great lunch deal” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 276 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Lemont, Illinois
“What a great lunch deal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I've been to Maggiano's in the past but it's been a couple of years. I was there for lunch this past week because one of my coworkers took me there for my birthday. I was quite surprised when I ordered lunch ($12.99) and was asked what meal I wanted to take home. I thought, hear we go, I'm getting half a meal and they'll package up the other half. To my surprise I received a full plate of pasta and it was excellent. Then as we're wrapping up to leave the waitress brings out another full meal for me to take home. Two meals for $12.99? What a great deal and the take home actually fed my wife and I both. We decided we need to come back here more often for lunch.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Two birds with one stone!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

After a long day or work, especially when it has been hot out and I cannot be forced into cooking, Maggianos is my go-to dining spot. Fancier and more expensive than an Olive Garden, Maggianos delivers on service and quality. I stick to the pasta classics menu because with it, they wrap you up a free, second, full portion of any of those pastas to go home with you. I LOVE this because their portions are so large, the husband and I have meals for several days. This location next to the mall can get really busy, so we try to go only on week nights.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch. The menu was great, and the food was excellent. Reasonable pricing and great service. Our food was served quickly and the staff was very attentive.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Peoria, Illinois
“Noah says-----Are you hungry?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Went to Maggiano's which is right at Wood Field mall. If you are from the area-----you will find it much easier than we do. We were to attend a dinner meeting there. We had never been there before so when it came time for the food-----we were very surprised at the amount of food served plus the quality. It was VERY GOOD. It was all served family style so you NEED to be hungry when you go there. The family style food was served in 3 courses. I would go back in a minute-----IT WAS GREAT.

Visited July 2014
Ocala
“Great Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

This restaurant is in a good location. Offers valet parking. And has a great menu with good service. There is part of the menu that offers a meal for there and a meal to take home. Always nice.
Great desserts as well. Cute atmosphere and very clean