“Half price appetizers are great” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dallas, Texas
“Half price appetizers are great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stopped by for dinner and appetizers were on sale for half off. I got the jerked chicken wings and the firecracker shrimp. There were tons of shrimp that I really enjoyed. I thought the chicken wings were cooked and seasoned well and enjoyed them. I ordered the fish tacos for dinner and thought they were ok. Next time I will just order the appetizers and a salad.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Chicago, Illinois
“Bahamas Breeze Needs to Paint and Clean Up”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

I haven't been to Bahamas Breeze for a long time because they refuse to take reservations even for large parties. Today, we went for lunch and the food and choices were very good. Unfortunately, this restaurant is about 12-15 years old and nothing has been done to it since it opened. All the floors, doors, restrooms all needed some work and it had a musty smell when you walked into the lobby area. All of the upholstered furniture needs to be cleaned or replaced. This is a chain restaurant and they need to pour some money into it to keep it fresh and clean. I noticed that many people in the restaurant were elderly and were using coupons. That's a sign of a restaurant going down hill!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Island food with a twist”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Love the atmosphere and décor, makes me feel like I on vacation having dinner. I usually order the salmon or the shrimp and pasta dish. I also cannot resist having the upside down pineapple chocolate cake for dessert.

Visited June 2013
CHICAGO ILL
“Resturant going down hill!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is normally my husbands favorite resturant. However about a year ago they took his all time favorite meal away, the chicken shiskabobs. He was very upset about this, but we still continued to go because I loved their cuban bread. Now, they took that away!! Also, I had the coconut shrimp. Normally wonderful, now not so much. I had an oily taste in my mouth from it, yuk! Also, they changed alot of stuff on their menu, a new menu all together. Does not seem to be selling the tropical food, more asian items. Unforturnely, will not be back, we have crossed this off our list. ALso, the drinks were horrible, bloody mary and bahama mama, not the same as they used to be.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Hanover
“Just fair.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Nice Caribbian theme. That's the highlight. Food fair and over priced. Getting your order correct is a challenge. Wait staff decent. Very slow service. Appetizers maybe your best bet.

Visited June 2013