“Best jerk chicken wings” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Caribbean, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Scenic view, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Roselle, Illinois
“Best jerk chicken wings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

I am not a big fan of chicken wings because I do not like them breaded and dfried. But these wings were not breaded and they were not greasy, they were awesome. They also were very hot. My boyfriend and I split an order and loved them so much we ordered another and a bottle of wine to wash away the hotness....all I can say is YUMMY!!!!!!

• Visited April 2014

West Chicago, Illinois
“A Fun Place to Celebrate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We've been to Pilot Pete's several times and every time has been wonderful. This is a busy place, so we've learned to time it so we get there right as they open....they have a varied menu that I'm pretty sure almost any appetite or budget would be happy with. Earlier this month we took my brother and sister in law there to celebrate their birthdays and it just happened to be St. Pat's weekend...the place was jumping !!! Our waiter, Patrick, was great ! ...He was super busy, yet checked with us on a regular basis to be sure we had everything we wanted or needed.....he didn't hover, he was just "on top of it". Portions are very ample.....we've never had anything that wasn't delicious, well prepared and presented.

I'd recommend Pilot Pete's to anyone looking for a great meal and a fun time...the décor is sort of "Disney-ish" and the location, at an airport, makes it a lot of fun. Even if you don't care about the inside décor, watching the planes is fun all by itself.

Chicago, Illinois
“Chicken fingers...Amazing dipping sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

That pretty much sums it up. I always get either the chicken fingers with that crazy good dipping sauce or the absolutely best pot roast ever. Comes with soup or salad, so there's always too much to eat, and take most of it home to reheat next day, still delicious then too. If you do have room for dessert, get the fried cheese cake, yes, you heard me right, deep fried cheese cake...omg!

“Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I was visiting from out of town to visit Legoland and needed to find a place to eat. I told my nine year old daughter we were going skydiving. The atmosphere lended itself for my prank to be believable with plane seats for those waiting to sit in. The manager even played along. The air traffic viewing was spectacular. I highly recommend this for anyone, kids included. I hope Legoland is not a disappointment after the fun we had at Pilot Petes

Milwaukee, WI
“Great lunch spot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

A friend and I had lunch here between shopping stops. It's a little off the beaten path for us but really not far at all from where we wanted to be. The location in the regional airport is a lot of fun and so was the decor. It was lunchtime on Saturday and the restaurant was lively but not crowded or especially noisy. I had the onion soup--great on a cold day--and an excellent sandwich and my friend had the huge pickle burger and sweet potato fries. The food was excellent, the server was great and we will find our way back here. My only complaint is that the restroom could use a bit of TLC--replacement door hooks, fix the automatic towel machine.