“I only come here for the Chicken Fingers” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.tiltedkilt.com/locations/schaumburg/
Description: http://www.tiltedkilt.com/locations/schaumburg/
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“I only come here for the Chicken Fingers”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Let me skip all the talk about "Eye Candy" etc, because it has all been said. If that's why you come here, get a life. This is not a strip club or a front for anything illegal. It is a restaurant that mostly appeals to men, and it does it well. I've been here several times with friends for lunch and we hang out for hours, since we don't have to go back to work any more. The service has been friendly, attentive, and consistently good. The last time, the others ordered salads (yea, guys ordering salads!), but I chose the chicken fingers (all are about $10 each). These were especially good, and the extra sauce I asked for wasn't even needed. Our drinks were refilled without having to ask, and we were never pushed out as we shot the bull for most of the afternoon. So, for all you old guys that once read Playboy "for the articles", this is one Breastaurant you can go to for the food. Just don't tell the missus if she doesn't understand.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Anaheim Hills, California
“Average, need to be a "friend"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

If you are not a "friend" of the servers, then don't expect much, just typical service, with decent food. You will need to flag down your server to get refills on drinks as well, unless of course you are a "friend", then expect constant service!

Visited June 2013
Chicago, IL
“Hooters-esque”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Not much to say about this place. Bar with beer and televisions. Oh, and scantily clad women, but not particularly hot ones. It reminded me of a European Hooter's.

Visited August 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Awesome food & Drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We were staying at a hotel close by and decided to have a late lunch at Tilted Kilt. The food was very good and so were the drinks. Friendly service too. We would definitely go back next time we are in town.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“Did not quite expect the waitress' outfits”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant when staying in Schaumburg because it was very close to the hotel. It was really very nice. The food was good and reasonably priced, and the atmosphere was pleasant in a sports bar kind of way. But as a middle-aged woman out with her spouse, I found the skimpy outfits of the waitresses made me kind of uncomfortable. I really don't care if my husband goes to a place like this with his friends, but I probably would not return. To me this is definitely geared to the men. Our waitress was very nice and this is not a complaint as much as an observation and something people, especially the female halves of couples, should be aware of. Just a bit awkward overall.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere