“Sushi Yeah!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Chicago, Illinois
“Sushi Yeah!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

The restaurant is really small and if there are a lot of people, it gets really crowded. However, the sushi is worth the wait. Everything is prepared fresh to order.

Visited July 2014

Appleton, Wisconsin
“Would rate it 10 stars if I could”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Simply stated, the sushi here is some of the best I have ever had. I travel a lot and eat sushi a lot and this is definitely at the top of the list. Very fresh and very affordable.

Chicago, Illinois
“Best Sushi in the burbs.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

If you find yourself in Schaumburg; do yourself the favor and eat here. The fish is amazing quality, the rolls range from traditional to creative, and it's wallet friendly. They have a sashimi ceviche ap that is too fantastic. It's like sushi nachos, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
MN
“Delicious Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

I was in the mood for sushi and looked to Tripadvisor for a good place to dine at. Sushi Ya was not a disappointment. It is a very small restaurant. I arrived just after five and it wasn't too busy but by the time I left the place was full.
The server was very helpful and recommended a few items for me. They give soup and a small side of Edamame to start the dining experience. I ended up going with a Sushi & Sashimi Combo. It was a great mixture of different seafood. It was very filling as well.
Great dining experience and delicious sushi!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Awesome sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

Do not be deceived by the shopping strip location. They have an ample selection of sushi, and they come in very generous portions.

I visited on a rather busy night, and sat at the bar. Given the amount of orders, I had resigned myself to an average meal, and having to give this place a second chance before I made up my mind. However, I was very pleasantly surprised. The sushi was excellent and very nicely presented. I think the food is very fairly prized, given the size of the rolls I ordered.

I will be returning for more!

• Visited June 2014