“Convenient & Clean for Short Get-Away” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Schaumburg/Convention Center

You added Wingate by Wyndham Schaumburg/Convention Center to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Schaumburg/Convention Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   50 East Remington Road, Roselle Rd & Remington Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #19 of 25 Hotels in Schaumburg
Jenison, Michigan
“Convenient & Clean for Short Get-Away”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2009

We stayed at this hotel for an overnight get-away to do some shopping at Woodfield Mall. It was modern, very clean and very comfortable. We were very happy with the spaciousness of the room and the location of the hotel to surrounding malls and restaurants. I was a little nervous when we first arrived at the door of our room because we were right across the hall from the elevators and I thought we would hear a lot of noise, but I was not bothered at all. The hotel was very quiet. The king bed was piled with pillows and we both slept very soundly. The included breakfast was alright - sort of typical hotel fare (although I have to admit I have had a better breakfast at another chain hotel). Overall for the price and location we were very happy with our stay.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Mpls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2009

I have been staying at the Wingate by Wyndham in Schaumburg, IL for several years. I feel compelled to write the review because the staff and accomadations have been great and they have always gone above and beyond the call of duty when I have stayed with them. Great place to stay when in the area and reasonably priced!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2009

Stopped here for one night on the way to S.C. Hotel was spotless, service excellent. Close to shopping & restaurants. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Chillicothe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2009

My husband and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Staff were patient as we would communicate with them. Certainly have gone out of their way to make our stay. We would, without a doubt, be staying there again if we were in the area.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Canada, Ont.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2009

We stayed in Wingate by Wyndham Schaumburg/Convention Center from the 12th of Oct. to the 19th 2009. When I booked this hotel, I was a little concerned with the quality of it since the rate is relatively low. But, the moment we entered this facility, we were very surprised by the cleaniness, spaciousness and elegant look of it.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
schaumburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2009

Service was good room was nice. Very large room with excellent service by the maid staff. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I always stay there when I'm in the area. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Morris County, NJ
2,335 helpful votes 2,335 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2009

My wife and I stayed here for a long weekend. This is a great hotel, a great value, the staff is wonderful and I do not hesitate to recommend it.

We stayed three nights from a Wednesday night to Saturday morning. With tax we paid $197.00. The hotel came with free internet and a free breakfast.

The fellow guests in the hotel were a mixture of professionals, European tourists and a college athletic team or two. Considering my recent experience in a Myrtle Beach hotel, it was very refreshing to once again be among people with manners.

The only drawback to the hotel is that it is a couple of miles west from the main shopping area of Schaumburg. But for the price, its worth it to drive a little.

You will notice that most of my reviews have at least one not helpful on them. Someone wrote me a "compliment", which was actually a complaint. The next day most of my reviews had a not helpful next to them. Its sad that someone would take that much time to do that, just because they disagree with what you wrote in a review.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Schaumburg/Convention Center? Share your experiences!