“What a hotel stay!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Schaumburg/Convention Center

You added Wingate by Wyndham Schaumburg/Convention Center to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Schaumburg/Convention Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   50 East Remington Road, Roselle Rd & Remington Rd, Schaumburg, IL 60173   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #19 of 25 Hotels in Schaumburg
Dayton, Ohio, United States
“What a hotel stay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

To start off I had a great stay at this hotel! It was in a good location for me as I was in a wedding party the was being held at the golf course near by. The hotel had a "mini bus/van" that they used to transport the entire wedding party to and from the event. The service was great and there if you needed them at any time! There was a great breakfast buffet however it was not open very long. So make sure to get up and get some while you can! Overall the hotel was clean and the spa area was decent. There was no pool but we did not have time to swim anyway. If I were to be in the area again, I would definetly try and stay again!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

We spent 5 nights here while visiting Chicago. Our room was massive (probably twice the size of a regular hotel room) with two queen beds, a sitting area, a desk, fridge and microwave. It was very clean. We really enjoyed the free hot breakfast buffet (eggs, bacon, make your own waffles, yogurt, fruit, toast , etc..). The location was quite close to the Metra which we took to Chicago and we also spent some time at Legoland (which is very close) and shopping at the malls. The location is very convenient with grocery stores and malls closeby.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2011

I have stayed at a lot of excellent hotels around the world, this hotel might very well be one of the very best. Everything from top to bottom was first class. I cannot think of one single thing that did not exceed my expectations. You have a lot of choices in the area, however I cannot think of any better place to stay than The Wingate by Whyndam Schaumburg. My entire group booked their rooms here and we will only come to this hotel when we travel to Schamburg again.

The rooms seem very modern and clean. The internet connection was great. I loved the free breakfast. Over all this was one of the best stays I have had at any hotel. Keep up the great work !

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Visiting for the weekend the Wingate in Schaumburg - the check in and out process was quick and easy without any compllications. With great service and conveniently located to lots of restaurants, shopping and bars without the hassleof driving all the way down to the city!! Most definitely will be going back :)

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

I was here with a group for the weekend. Christina was so helpful and made sure we had everything we needed! The front staff was polite, the rooms were clean and spacious, and bathrooms were clean. It was a pleasant suprise in the morning to see the breakfast selection.....they had a waffle machine, pancakes, etc :)
I give this hotel a 5 out of 5

Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

I travel a lot and I know I have high expectations. I must say the Wingate surpassed them all. I booked a group with Christina in the sales department and she went way above and beyond helping me with way more than just a block. She went so far as to set up activities for the entire group for the majority of the trip. I have never had someone go so far to give fantastic customer service. When we checked in Joe and Patrick we more than welcoming and prepared for the group. When we first walked into he hotel it felt like we were walking into a brand new hotel. I even went so far as ask the year the hotel was built. defiantly impressed with the up-keep. all our rooms had new carpet and flat screen tv's! nice touch. Breakfast then next morning was perfect. Yet again they were ready for the high volume of people and set up an additional waffle station so no one had to wait. eggs and sausage were fresh and plenty of choices for everyone. If anyone is looking for a great clean friendly hotel I would say look no further!! Woodfield mall is less than 5 minutes away and medieval times was a blast! Christina even got us an awesome discount there. Now that is what I call customer service.

Room Tip: call the hotel and talk to anyone there they are all so helpful.
Saginaw, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

As a Hotel Manager I strive my self and my staff to care for our guests and guest sisues. THis hotel has one thing going for it. THe evening desk clerk. OTher than that I have to say given the choice id stay elswhere. In these hard times I understand that things in a hotel can not be brand new in a hotel and I expect that. I dont like old faded and very worn sheets on the bed, High Dust and most of all a shower that did not work. When I brought these issues to the Morning Desk clerk the response was and I quot " well we filled up last weekend and didnt have a problem." AS most guests I dont want anything back just to have a person listen to my concern with empathy. This guy has no clue. They really need some customer care training. Would I stay there again only if I had to.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Schaumburg/Convention Center? Share your experiences!