“Great food,even better service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Clinton, Iowa
“Great food,even better service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Food was well prepared, well served and of a good size. Very large restaurant,but get there early if youu go on the weekend, it becomes very crowded fast.

Visited October 2013

94% Recommend
  • Turkish first
Minneapolis MN
“Amazing breakfasts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We were in Schaumburg IL for the weekend and tried Wildberry Pancake and Cafe for breakfast. The first day we had so much food that we decided to split our breakfast the next 2 days.
The skillet breakfasts are huge. We wish there was one in Minnesota so we could eat this great food all of the time.

Visited October 2013
Northeast, OH
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

We recently were in the Chicago area and went here for our breakfast on the way home. We were seated fast and had our order in quickly. The husband had pancakes with fruit and not only was it pretty it was very good. I had eggs benedict and it was wonderful as well. Staff was friendly and helpful. I liked it here very much. I wish we didn't live 5.5 hours away!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Santa Rosa, CA
“So long to our favorite diner...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

For the last few years whenever we visit Chicago, my wife and I have been having breakfast at a local diner. If you are a meat and eggs person, the place is great, but if not, it can be a struggle. From that perspective, we decided to stop at the Wildberry for breakfast, hoping that my wife could find something interesting to eat. It is a large restaurant, so one shouldn't be daunted by the cars in the lot. The first thing I noticed was the espresso bar in the lobby. No perked coffee for me today! We were promptly shown to a table and the waiter quickly took a drink order. After returning with drinks, including a very tall Cafe Americano, I ordered corned beef hash and eggs and my wife went eclectic with half a grapefruit, chicken sausage and a bagel and cream cheese. As I dug into my meal, my wife asked about my meal, and I grudgingly had to admit that the home-made hash was much better than my favorite diner. Meanwhile, she was delighted to not be forced into the limited choices of the diner. she next asked about the pancakes, and once again, I had to admit they were better than the diner's. finally, the bill came, and it was about the same as we normally pay at the diner. So long, old friend...

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Florida
“Your mother didn't make breakfast this good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I've been here twice. Both times we were seated quickly, and got coffee, water, and menus within minutes. The menu has lots of choices, and although most of the entrees are not low-cal, you can get fresh fruit on the side. Prices were reasonable, service was good and very friendly. Good place for a morning business meeting or breakfast with friends.

Visited September 2013