“True five star luxury” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 25 hotels in Schaumburg
Copenhagen, Denmark
“True five star luxury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

In a material world where we can get almost everything, only one thing defines real luxury: People and people spending their time on you. You can find this in the worlds most expensive hotels and shops all over the planet; people that try to make it professionally nice for you for an unimaginable amount of $$$. But in a little hotel in the outskirts of Chicago, named Country Inn, you'll find the real thing. People that don't only professionally care for your, but really care for you. They don't have their jobs here because it's their duty, but because they want to make it nice for you. I am a business traveller and have stayed all over the world, at hotels 10xthe price of here. But the 5 star luxury of being surrounded by nice and caring people I didn't find anywhere else. You'll end up happy here, and that's what it's all about, isn't it?

Room Tip: All rooms are good. Suites best for families with 1-2 bigger kids.

293 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Fayetteville, AR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

One of the best things about my travels to Chicago is getting to stay at one of my all time favorite hotels... The Country Inns & Suites by Carlson at Schaumburg, IL. The Country Inns & Suites across the board are almost always clean and comfy but this hotel exceeds standards with hospitality, comfort, breakfast, staff and a wonderful restful night sleep. Justin and all of the staff at this Country Inns & Suites is absolutely marvelous, friendly and very accommodating. They make sure I feel welcome and offers me a room that is has a great work area in my room for all my business needs. "I love this Country". Their frequent stay program is marvelous across all Country Inns so if you are not Club Carlson member - join! You will be glad you did! So, if you are ever in the Chicago area - try this Country Inns & Suites - I will go back over and over again!

Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is the third time I stayed here. I was the one responsible for making the reservations for my group of girlfriends for our Schaumburg shopping trip. The other two times I've stayed have been with family and we had enjoyed our time here, so I hoped that this time would be the same. Nice room, good breakfast, and an overall great time once again!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Bartlett, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Country Inn and Suites is clean and welcoming. The price of the rooms are great! I was truly impressed with the staff. Justin the font desk manger is an asset to this hotel! What a VERY friendly and professional but yet personable employee. Justin's knowledge of his job truly shows. The check in process was fast and painless.Angelica is a great employee as well as the night shift gentleman. If I remember correctly his name was Trent. He made sure our needs were met as well. My husband and I stayed at this hotel as part of our anniversary celebration. The room was quite,welcoming and very clean. Ive stayed at hotels where its very loud and dirty. I couldnt wait to check out and get home.Country Inn and Suites doesnt come close to other hotels Ive stayed at! My husband and I will definatly be back! Hope we get to see the same staff that we encounterd on this past stay.- Jill K

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Freeport, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was one of the best stays that my husband and I have had in a long time. The front desk was great and overall the amenities were right on! The whirlpool was very relaxing and the pool looked refreshing but we didn't get to use it! We were leaving for dinner and noticed that the breakfast area would be hosting a guest reception with munchies and drinks....although we didn't get to partake it looked very yummy!
I will definately stay here again when my husband and I want to get away for the night!

Room Tip: Ask for the higher floor - then there is noone above you!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have stayed at other hotels in the area and none have come close to the service I get here at Country Inn! The whole team with Patrick and Justin at the lead always take care of me above and beyond!

Room Tip: All rooms have been good here and quiet!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

You could have the best looking hotel from the outside, but what really makes your stay enjoyable is the quality of the staff. Country Inn's super-friendly staff makes you feel welcome from the moment you walk into the lobby; the warm cookies are just an added bonus. Common areas and the room's themselves are clean and comfortable. Despite the hotel being located off of a busy road, you will get a quiet, pleasant night's sleep and wake up to a nice warm breakfast. As a business traveler, my company offers a couple of hotel choices, but I choose, and personally recommend, Country Inn & Suites.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Country Inn & Suites Schaumburg? Share your experiences!