“Certainly changed my attitude” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 276 Restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Higgins and Martingale
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Chicago
“Certainly changed my attitude”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2011

Walked in with reservations and found the place overbooked. Must say they did their best to seat us. Food was superior and the service outstanding. Nice selection superbly prepared and tastefully presented. Love the way the pour your wine from the bottle at your table. Excellent touch. Their desserts have a wide variety, perfect sizes and reasonable prices. More places should copy this idea. The staff changed my attitude as they continued to compensate for the earlier situation. Professionally done. We will return.

• Visited January 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

South Elgin, Illinois
“Nice but nothing to be crazy about.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2010

I took my husband here for his birthday last Saturday, and we both thought it was a-o-k. It was nice that they had complimentary valet. When you walk in, its pretty dark (like most expensive restaurants) and it was pretty loud. The decor, fire place and the high ceilings was nice to look at. I thought the food and desserts were pretty average. I guess after going to some other nicer restaurants, you can't help compare them to each other. Some people might like this place but as for us, we probably wouldn't come back. If I'm going to be paying a lot of money for my food, the presentation better be great and the food has to be outstanding.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere