“Nice place to eat!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 272 restaurants in Schaumburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Higgins and Martingale
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Chicago, Illinois
“Nice place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The ambiance of the restaurant is very nice. The food choices are varied and excellent. They have a seasonal menu that changes. The wine list was extensive and reasonable. I do think that the service is a little on the slow side and hopefully will improve over time. If you are looking for a relaxing nice evening I would recommend Seasons 52 to you.

Visited January 2013

88% Recommend
Chicago, Illinois
“Lots of fun and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I really like this place. They have a piano bar with good drinks and nice snacks. The food is interesting, well presented and the menue changes often.. Their servers are always personable and good to talk to.
You can't help be have a good time here.

• Visited January 2013
Cary, Illinois
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

We dined here as a celebration...and we had heard the restaurant was just fabulous. However, I would rate it a 4 out of 5 as it just did not live up to the hype fully. Decent food, great bar, piano music and waitstaff. But not the best restaurant I have ever dined at.

Huntley, IL
“Birthday celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

My hudband took me here for my birthday -- they gave me a birthday card -- nice touch. Food was fresh and excellent. Liked the small plates because you could try several choices. I had a flatbread with tomatoes -- we also shared the mushrooms -- delicious. My husband had fabulous scallops with asparagus -- you could tell the chef liked to cook -- imaginative menu. Highly recommend. Service was good. We did have to wait a half hour because it was crowded (we did not make reservations). This was okay because it gave us a chance to read the menu -- they give you a pager.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lake Villa, Illinois
“Very good food great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have to say food was very good. It was smaller portions and very fresh. I had sauteed scallops that were excellent. The price did not seem to reflect what I got though. It is pricey. Our table ordered stuffed mushrooms for $8.95 to share. It was 3 small mushrooms! I was a little shocked at that. The flat bread was okay too. I loved the shot glass size desserts. It was perfect for something a little sweet but not over the top.
The service was wonderful. Very friendly, very attentive and very nice.
It is a little loud but we were able to hold a conversation.
I will go back because the menu changes as the seasons change so there is always something new.

• Visited December 2012