“Good Value, Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
2X Points Package
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Schaumburg
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good Value, Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn was a great place to stay. Aside from the clean rooms, comfortable beds, free WiFi, and relaxing lounge areas, the item that stood out for me was the customer service by the front desk staff and kitchen/lounge staff who went out of their way to ensure that my family had an enjoyable stay for the weekend. For me, it has been rare to have a staff person ask how things were going until checkout, so I appreciated the connection on all three days of my stay.

The hotel was conveniently located near the Woodfield Mall and within comfortable driving distance from the airport and City, where we had some family events that weekend.

I want to also mention the wonderful breakfast buffet with design-your-own omelettes and a good assortment of other items. It is sometimes difficult to find tasty hotel food at a good value, so I was certainly surprised by the pleasant dining experience at the Garden Inn.

With many friends in family in the Chicagoland area, this was my first hotel experience in the area. But, if I ever need another hotel reservation in the northwestern suburbs, this will be at the top of my list.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Nicole C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear MN Ballroom Dancer,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg while visiting the area. I am so glad you found our hotel to be clean, friendly and convenient. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff - thank you for sharing them with me! We look forward to your next visit with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Dekalb, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

The hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel itself is quite nice with comfy beds, clean pool/room, keurig coffee maker, microwave and fridge in the king evolution room. Hotel was really quiet I think; or they had excellent insulation, because I did not hear any other guest.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Good Afternoon Hillary,

I love hearing that the hotel staff were very helpful and friendly and that the amenities were to your liking. Thank you very much for sharing that with me and we look forward to having you back in our hotel very soon!
Roswell, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

Our hallway had a dirty mop water smell in the carpet. We spoke to the person at the front desk. We were told the carpet had been sprayed upon returning from a late night meal. That was the extent of the "correcting the problem" We were not offered money back guarantee or to be moved to another floor. The room itself was ok.

Good Afternoon Deborah D,

Thank you for taking the time to compose a review on Trip Advisor. I am so very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your visit with us. Please give me a call at 847-524-0455 or contact me via email at nicole.coghlan@hilton.com so that we can discuss this further. Once again, thank you for your time and I truly hope to hear from you.
Appleton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

Great place to stay with brand new hotel rooms! Really comfortable bed, spacious room and shower! Convenient location to the Woodfield mall (we went there for Legoland Discovery) and has an abundance of places to shop and great places to eat! The hotel has VERY reasonable rates. Hotel is only 30 minutes from Chicago!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Taylor M, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Dear Brianna

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed yourself while you were with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg! Legoland trips are really popular for our guests, its a pretty cool place, huh? Thank you for letting us be apart of your family fun and happy to know our rooms were to your satisfaction, after all, at the HGI, 100% satisfaction is not only strived for, its guaranteed! Next time you're in the Schaumburg area looking for a home away from home for a night or 100 nights, You Can Count On Us! I look forward to seeing you again. :-)
St. Louis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

This hotel was an outstanding value that included wonderful amenities, lovely breakfast options and service, and a comfortable clean room. It's in a perfect location for shopping, restaurants and things for the entire family to do. The rooms are large, the beds comfy, and the staff goes out of their way to make you feel welcomed. I will definitely put this on my list for future trips to the area.

Dear Susan,

Thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg as your getaway destination for you and your family. I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed our amenites, breakfast, service and our rooms were comfortable for you. Our staff's goal is to ensure 100% satisfaction is met and I'm glad we succeed! I look forward to seeing you at our hotel soon. Warm smiles and quality service are awaiting your next Schaumburg visit! :-)
Waterloo, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Beds were super comfortable, staff was excellent, everything about this stay was great. Location is fantastic, we always stay in Schaumburg when spending a weekend in Chicago, and this was one of our best hotel stays!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Dear AvaMom

Thank you so much for all the kind words and recognition of our staff, here at the Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg! It's our duty to ensure everyone is 100% satisfied on every level and it seems as though we, not only met your expectations, but you are considering us one of your best hotel stays. WOW! What an honor! We definitely look forward to welcoming you back to hotel and ensuring we stay in your number one spot! :-)
Chicafo, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Needed to get away to a hotel setting for the weekend with the kids near shopping and recreation. SO glad I chose this hotel. The lobby area was immaculate as well as our rooms and pool area. Staff was extremely polite and helpful. Great value for the service that we received. Was well rested and slept like a baby!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Priscilla

The Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg is SO thrilled you decided to stay with us as well! You Can Count On Us to try to give our guest the best service and experience we can give. I'm glad you and your children enjoyed not only the look of our property, but our facilities, like the pool as well. We hope to see you again soon so you can Choose Your Snooze on our special Garden Sleep System beds to have more nights sleeping like a baby!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Schaumburg? Share your experiences!