“Lunch was dissapointing” 3 of 5 stars

Chicago
1,400 reviews 1,400 reviews
“Lunch was dissapointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife and I stopped here for lunch and ate at the bar. We started off with an order of 12 wings. They were just ok as they did not appear fresh and tasted more like the frozen ones you just pop in the oven to warm. We both ordered a cheeseburger as they were out of bacon. Overall the lunch was just ok. Jill the bartender was very nice and efficient.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Iowa
“After Work Drinks”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I was in town doing work at our office in Saint Charles. I stopped by around 8pm and ran into some office workers from the branch. We had a few drinks and then they left, I started shooting pool with an attractive local. Later I went to the bar to order a beer and the bartender started giving me the run around about how my co-workers didn't pay the tab. Sounded like B.S. to me and I let her know it. Later she said it was taken care of. Otherwise had a fun time shooting pool and chatting with another attractive female. They had trivia night and it kept the crowd engaged and interesting.

Visited August 2012
Elgin, Illinois
“If you are not a regular don't bother!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Went here for dinner on a Friday night, everyone was sitting at the bar so had to sit at a table. My husband & I were the only ones at a table, the place wasn't that busy just at the bar. Waited 32 min. had to go to the bar to pay bill & left! Chatty Cathy was to busy talking to even bother with us!

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chicago
1,400 reviews 1,400 reviews
“Very good lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2011

East Side Pub & Grill (also known as Eastside Pub & Grill) is a local bar that serves food.

My wife and I stopped here for lunch. Our waitress told us that East Side Pub has very good wings and burgers. We started off with an order of chicken wings with habanera sauce. They were very good. We than had a blue cheese burger which was also very good. Reasonable prices.

Would recommend for lunch.

• Visited December 2011