“Almost Excellent - Good Value” 4 of 5 stars

Book Now & Save Up to 25%
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Saint Charles
GreenLeadersBronze level
Texas
“Almost Excellent - Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

Everything was better than expected at this location. The staff was friendly, helpful and efficient and the rooms was very clean and large. The furniture was in very good condition and the bed was comfortable...it was an adjustable mattress which was fine. The sheets and bed cover seemed clean and in good condition. The bathroom was very clean and the towels were in good condition and were large and thick. The room had a flat screen TV, coffee maker and a fridge. During my stay in the area I lost a personal article and when I called back Rick did the appropriate checking to locate the item and promptly communicated to me the results of the search. Kudos for the efforts. I can highly recommend this location.

Room Tip: On the weekends breakfast is not served until after 7:00 am
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

We recently enjoyed a fall weekend at the Hilton Garden Inn, St. Charles. I was very impressed with the hotel and it's staff. Our room was spacious and clean. The room I requested was located on the first level, and had a patio door to a beautiful outdoor courtyard. The gazebo was perfect for our large reunion. Located directly across from Pheasant Run, the hotel is a short drive to all the area's attractions. Very modern styling and well maintained.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
CHISC4070, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn St. Charles, responded to this review, November 1, 2011
Thanks for your nice words as it is always good to hear postve things about the hotel and your stay. Also congrats on the hiring of Theo and maybe he can bring the Cubs a winner.
San Francisco
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011 via mobile

Stayed here while I was enrolled in an educational class for work. While the hotel is a bit of a drive from any activities, it is conveniently located in the same building as the educational facilities, and the rooms are nice an spacious. The exercise facility is typical for a hotel of this caliber, ok but nothing to write home about. I would stay here again if I ever need to return to St. Charles.

• Stayed September 2011
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011 via mobile

This was 1 of my most pleasant stays until checkout. The front desk staff was phenomenal! Accommodating my every move. the breakfast staff was also excellent! 1 morning we had to run out of the hotel earlier than breakfast was served so we took some fruit and juice on the run. We did not pay for breakfast that morning until we came back after 10 o clock. there were no questions asked they just took our payment. the problem came after I checked out; my daughter and I left a few items in the chest of drawers. those items were bagged up by the housekeeping staff. Unfortunately the electronics and expensive things were taken. I called the saint charles police to make a police report. and since the items were not inventoried when they were bagged up, there was no record of my missing electronics. There was record of my running shoes and running shorts and shirt however. When I called the hotel to speak with the housekeeping director, I was informed that housekeeping is not supposed to open anything that is left in the rooms. They are only supposed to bag the remaining items. Unfortunately my electronics were inside of a sealed running pack. So housekeeping disregarded the hotel rule and opened my running pack and removed the ipod and pedometer. Needless to say the friendly of the staff at the front desk, and the restaurant, was superseded by the dishonesty of the housekeeping staff. And because of the loss of equipment, there was no value in staying at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2011
Saint Charles, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

I made my reservation over two weeks prior to the arrival date as a Hilton HHonors GOLD member to the Hilton HHonors' advance reservation 800# desk as I was REQUIRED to do so to some new HHonors criteria! When I arrived, it was as if I did not exist in the Hilton HHonors system as I received "the bottom floor with a room second closest to the elevators (Rm 102) and across from the swimming pool entrance!" My long standing and "always HONORED" HHONORS profile has always stated "high floor and away from elevators". (The next morning, prior to my family's delicious breakfast, I inquired the Michael S., the ever capable, dependable, and hospitable General Manager, if my HHonors profile had changed as another Hilton brand hotel and I had trouble accessing my HHonors information. Mike replied "No, all looks fine this Wednesday morning".) Not only was our breakfast good tasting with the great service by Doey, The Great American Grill, GREAT server, who we had the pleasure of being served the night before on our one night "special" stay on Tuesday, August 16TH. Doey, despite our family walking in with three people and ordering an entire dinner with beverages just 10 minutes prior to closing (9pm) did not "bat an eye" and truly took care of us! Thank you Doey! Other than the great food and wonderful service by Doey, we were treated very well by Mike, Kristy, Supervisor & Night Auditor, and the entire front desk, and enjoyed the renovated swimming pool and hot tub immensely! (I am just sorry we were SO close.) Thank you Hilton Garden Inn for a wonderful one night visit once again!!

Room Tip: AAhhh...Join Hilton HHonors and HOPE Hilton, NOT the hotel, saves your personal preference info!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

We had a terrible experience at Pheasant run resort, and ultimately ended up moving across the street to the Garden inn. We were nervous because our stay at Pheasant run was so horrible. All i can say is what a relief. The staff was nice, the rooms were very clean, and it was quiet. I would say this is surely a wise choice for hotels in the area. If only all hotels were this nice!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

We held a 3 day meeting for 80 people at the hotel and they bent over backwords to accomodate all of our requests. The food was good and the service was great.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn St. Charles? Share your experiences!