We were part of a block of 25 rooms with confirmation numbers. We were supposed to be staying on the same floor (we didn't). We were supposed to have non smoking rooms (1/4 of us had terrible smelling rooms with terrible smelling hallways and had to go out and purchase Febreeze to spray everywhere). Some of our people got their ENTIRE STAY cancelled even though they called before check out on the day in question and still were charged for the room. The pool was small and smelled odd. The toilets in a couple of the rooms ran all night. Our alarm clock had to be replaced because it made odd Morse Code sounding noises all of the time. Even though we were told there weren't any more rooms for the people that got cancelled (we had to double up or stay elsewhere), a non smoking room suddenly appeared and was given to someone free of charge (they had four people and their double/double room wasn't available, so they were given 2 king rooms for the price of one). The only good thing was that the front desk help were friendly (they knew we were mad).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Chicago St. Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Chicago St. Charles
- Fairfield Saint Charles
- Fairfield Inn Saint Charles
- Saint Charles Fairfield Inn