We were here for a dance competition and stayed 3 nights. The hotel is clean and modern. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. Everything is modern, clean, and kept up well.
Breakfast is hot/cold continental and good. They keep on top of refilling things and keeping the area clean. Fresh fruit, donuts, yogurt, cereal, rolls, bread/bagels, waffles, hot selections, oatmeal, etc. Plus, they have fruit available all day, every day on the the front counter. There are also grab and go breakfast bags with a cereal bar, muffin, apple and water.
Rooms have refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, coffee maker. Nice TVs.
Business center was great - well stocked. Free internet access and easy to get connected.
Pool is small, but nice. There were plenty of seats and plenty of towels.
Location was fine for what we needed. We drove everywhere, but you can walk to a few restaurants.
It was a 15 minute drive to the Geneva train to get into Chicago.
This is a definite yes for recommendation on this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Saint Charles Hotel Saint Charles
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Saint Charles Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites Chicago-Saint Charles
- Hampton Inn Saint Charles
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Saint Charles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.