Marriott has a great reputation, but this particular location had some noteworthy features. First, the room was very spacious and nicely laid out (compared to other Marriott hotels I've stayed at). It was perfect for stay with my family, because there were double doors between the bedroom and "living" area (room with table, couch, TV, microwave, and fridge).
It has a bath and shower. I wish the bathtub had a showerhead (makes it easier to rinse off my toddler) but certainly not a deal breaker. The airport shuttle is a major convenience. Parking is pretty typical for Chicago, but certainly not as expensive as staying at downtown Chicago hotels!
Overall, I would definitely consider coming here again with my family.
- Also Known As:
- Chicago Marriott Suites o`Hare Hotel
- Chicago Marriott Suites o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Chicago Marriott o Hare
- Marriott Hotel Rosemont
- Marriott Rosemont
- Rosemont Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the midst of the Chicagoland area, just a 5-minute shuttle ride from O'Hare Intl. Airport, the Marriott Chicago Suites O'Hare is poised for executive board meetings, elegant receptions and small meetings. The hotel is ideally suited for the business traveler, and all major highways are easily accessible from the hotel. The Marriott Chicago Suites O'Hare does offer 24-Hour complimentary O'Hare Airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.