“All the convenience of home and great location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #10 of 16 hotels in Rosemont
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“All the convenience of home and great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Some friends and I just stayed for an event at the All State Arena which is literally walking distance from the Residence Inn. We had a 2 bedroom suite. Very nice rooms. Clean and comfortable. The beds were comfortable with nice linens and an ample supply of pillows. TVs and appliances were modern and the whole place was well maintained. We had a breakfast buffet included at no charge with a nice selection of hot and cold food. The employees were very friendly and helpful. We had a great stay.

Room Tip: We requested rooms on the back side of the hotel that are closest to the Arena for convenience in wa...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Ms. Boyce,

Thank you for staying with us for your trip to the Ringling Bros Circus at All-State Arena. It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone and making sure your reservations were taken care of. I hope you enjoyed the show as well as your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and that our staff made you feel right at home. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

181 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Saginaw, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I booked this hotel sort of last-minute as I had an unplanned overnight at ORD.

When arriving the shuttle bus terminal at O'Hare, I was surprised to see the shuttle sitting and waiting, because I didn't expect it for another 15 minutes. The driver said that he had no other passengers, so was just waiting around until someone showed up. I did! He shut the door and we were on our way.

I was warmly greeted upon arriving by two night clerks. I also noticed in the background they had my name written on a board, welcoming me as a Marriott Gold member. That was a nice touch! I was handed my keys promptly and proceeded to my room.

The room was excellent. I had booked a 1-bedroom suite, but was upgraded to a 2-bedroom suite (overkill, but I'm not complaining, it gave me a choice of which room I wanted to sleep in). I was impressed to find a fireplace (which I did use as it was a chilly night), along with all of the other amenities expected at a R.I...Full kitchen, fridge, etc.

I'd definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for being a Gold Member with Marriott and choosing our property for your unexpected overnight stay near O'Hare Airport. We are always happy to welcome loyal Marriott Rewards members and certainly try to provide an upgraded room if available. Our shuttle service runs every 30 minutes to O'hare from 5am until 1am to ensure that you are transported to us as promptly as possible. We hope to see you again the next time your business brings you to our area. Thank you again for staying with us!

Maple Plain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Nice room. Was upgraded to two bedroom suite. Plenty of dining within walking distance. Also within easy walking distance of Target, Office Depot and liquor store. Free breakfast was good. We really enjoyed the free diner with beer and wine.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us during your travel to the Rosemont area. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your upgraded suite, and that you were able to take advantage of our breakfast and hospitality hour. It is our pleasure to be able to provide our guests with two meals each day Monday - Thursday. We hope to see you again soon!

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I was a guest at this hotel for a few days.The spacious suite made our stay very comfortable. It was very nice and comfortable and very clean. The location was very convenient to O'Hare and the business areas and restaurants. The shuttle was prompt with a friendly driver. I look forward to another visit here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your suite, and found our location to be comfortable and clean. We are happy to offer the shuttle service to O'Hare airport, and our drivers enjoy providing a friendly first impression to you upon arrival. Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again soon as well!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Property was on the correct side of O'hare for my business meetings. I actually found a lower rate than the Courtyard and Springhill for a One-Bedroom. I really liked my little apartment for the 3 nights. It was clean, everything worked and the staff is simply outstanding. The grounds are kept nicely as well and you really don't notice the jet traffic. (One reason to take a LOWER floor) I had cereal for the free breakfast but did not take advantage of the complimentary evening get together. There is always coffee in the lobby.

The hotel is surrounded by numerous restaurants (fast food, semi-fast food and a Longhorn) all within walking distance. I think the Steak n Shake is even 24 hours. There's also a Target adjacent to the parking lot. There's also the Allstates Arena next door which was dark while I was there, but I imagine could make traffic a little icky on concert nights.

This was really an economical, comfortable and relaxing choice.

Room Tip: Floors above are a little noisy, otherwise any of the suites seems to be fine.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your meetings in the area. I am happy to hear that you found us to be well priced and a convenient option for your trip. We strive to be a "5 dot" hotel and it is nice to hear that our staff service and cleanliness left you with this impression. I hope you have the opportunity to take advantage of our evening hospitality hour on your next trip, and if you do stay with us during an event at the All-State Arena - ask our staff for some help avoiding any traffic. We hope to see you again soon!

Pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed to tour Chicago and had a blast. Both the included breakfast and dinner were high quality every day. The half hourly complimentary shuttle service to O'hare made touring the city a breeze. We stayed in a two bedroom suite (two adults and four children). It was spacious, clean, and well-appointed. The pool was clean and heated. There was even a small basketball court . Overall an outstanding value!

• Stayed August 2013
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while touring Chicago! It sounds like you had an opportunity to take advantage of all we have to offer, including the pool and courtyard area. It is nice to have this common area for our guests to enjoy during the warmer months. We hope to see you again on your family's next trip to Chicago! Thank you!

Marion, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed there the night before we left for Europe. We did a "Park-n-Fly" package. Staying there and getting to park for free turned out to be a great deal with what the airport charges for parking. It's like the hotel stay was almost free.
Surprisingly quiet for being so close to the airport. Hotel staff was great. Free wi-fi and breakfast. Clean rooms. Defiantly would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
RIOHare, General Manager at Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Thank you for stopping in to stay with us before your flight out to Europe. I am happy to hear that our park-n-fly option proved to be a cost effective and convenient way for you to leave your vehicle. We hope to see you for a longer stay with us in the future!

Cory Fay

Been to Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!