“happy guest” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Chicago, Illinois
“happy guest”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

it was one of the 90 plus days when we checked in and the air conditioner was not working when we got to the room we called and immediately someone was up to move us to another room. all of the employees were very nice. I would recommend the hotel as a great place to stay and the location within walking distance of the mall the theatre and great restraunts. you couldnt ask for better.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Wendy P,

Your feedback is very important to us. Thank you for sharing that you were very happy with your stay. I’ll be sure to share your feedback with our team as they take a great pride in providing great service to all our guests.

We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay.

Sincerely

Tel: 847.928.3700

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
  • Turkish first
Augusta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I attended the DTD customer support meeting and the staff was awesome. The food was delicious and services was excellent in the restaurant. Special thanks to Hugo and Rafi who provided excellent service! Lenny the banquet manager helped me so much by providing me some gluten-free and dietary options for my special diet. I want to thank him for his time as he listened to my concerns and did not rush me or seem annoyed as other dining establishments I have eaten at before.

The overall hotel has a nice look and every employee I engaged with was friendly,

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear Maria G,

We love to hear from our customers. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank for sharing that our staff was awesome, that food was delicious and that the service in the restaurant was excellent.

You are correct Lenny and his team share our overall commitment to providing great service to all our guests. Thank you for taking time to recognize Lenny, Hugo and Rafi for their service.
We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay.

Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I would like to stay thanks to all at the Crowne Plaza for providing us with a wonderful training center! Donnie and Pat were great with IT support. Joe, Miz, Linda, Jose, and Alberto are the best at what they do, from mixing drinks, recommending food and customer service! Great place to have a meeting.
Thanks for all the support!
Phil R

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Phil R,

We greatly appreciate the opportunity to host your training program this year. Your kind word about the hotel and our overall services is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for taking some time to recognize Don and Pat from our IT team as well as Joe, Miz, Linda Jose and Alberto. I’ll be sure to share your feedback with them as they take pride in providing great service to all our guests.

Thank you for your business and we are looking forward to your next visit. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I had a surprise birthday party for my mom. The banquet coordinators held my hand and walked me through the process and was very helpful. Rooms were clean. Food at the restaurant and our dinner party was delicious. Walking distance to the mall was great for out of town guest to do a little shopping.

Room Tip: We booked our room months in advance. The hotel was full by the time of our event
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Gwendolyn G,

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza O’Hare for your surprise birthday party for your mom. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking some time to recognize our banquet coordinators for their service.

We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

This hotel near the convention center and airport was a great stay! It was very clean, modern, and has a mall next door! We were able to walk to the huge mall across the street, Fashion Mall I believe. It was a great place to get some food if you did not have access to a car. The staff was very nice and they offered a free hotel shuttle to the airport that we took advantage of.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear schen9,

Thank you for taking some time to share your stay experience. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

I’ll be sure to share your feedback with our team as they take pride in providing great service to all our guests.

We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay. Perhaps, you could try the MB Financial Park on your next visit that offers variety of restaurants and entertainment. This is located behind the hotel and across the Fashion Outlet Mall.

Phoenix, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

As soon as I got to my room I found my tv remote wouldn't work & had to be replaced. The elevators don't work well. I ended up taking the stairs several times. It's a coin toss on what floor the vending & ice/water machines will work. The internet is HORRID. It's extremely unreliable. On the plus side, the staff are nice & helpful, but come on management! Fix the stuff that doesn't work! It's ridiculous! This place could be so much better if it didn't have so much crap that doesn't work.

Dear Gavin S,

Thank you for your taking the time to share your feedback. We regret that your overall experience was less than satisfactory. I would like to assure you that this is not a typical experience at our property and I have already addressed this with our team.

We greatly appreciate your business and would like to have you back. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Langhorne, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Hello my name is Robert. Me and my Grandparents traveled to Chicago for G-Fest at this hotel. We stayed for 3 nights and every night we had an amazing time. I would like to say that Marsha, Mo, and John Hughes made the experience much better. There was a mix up at the airport and Marsha sent a taxi for us. The only cons we had was the prices of soft drinks and candy but that was it. I look forward to possibly coming for G-Fest 2015.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to the elevator may be exposed to more noise.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Robert B,

Thank you for sharing that you and your Grandparents have amazing 3-nights stay with us during the G-Fast.

Thank you for taking some time to recognize Marsha, Mo, and John Hughes for their service.
Thank you for your business and we are looking forward to G-Fast 2015.

Tel: 847.928.3700
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemont
Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
#10 of 16 in Rosemont
4.0 of 5 stars 1,418 reviews

Been to Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!