“Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Corydon, IN
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

The bed was comfy, the room quiet, and conference area convenient.
I travel a lot and couldn't ask for more.
Shuttle got me to and from on time.
Would consider holding my own conference here in the future.
The restaurant was extremely accommodating with my gluten-free diet needs.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for your amazing review and for letting us know how wonderful your experience was. Thank you for your positive comments regarding friendliness and helpfulness of our restaurant staff. Our Chefs are more than happy to ensure that every request including Gluten Free meals are an option for our valued guests. I truly appreciate when our guests share their experiences with us. We train our staff to anticipate our guest needs in order to ensure we have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to another opportunity to host you and your conference at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments!

(847) 928-3700

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

1st off i was able to secure two nights at this hotel through their best price guarantee, so my stay was way CHEAPER than it would have been. So of course i felt everything was a great deal and honestly there is very little to complain about.
1st, become a rewards member for crowne plaza, you get comp internet, great deal! They have a shuttle, which runs a little to infrequently and when i mentioned my observation to the front desk when i arrived at 8am they quickly apologized and presented my wife and i with two comp breakfast buffet coupons, SWEET! the room and bathroom were what you would expect and by that i mean quality, clean and comfy.
The #1 and only complaint, the hour that they shut down all of the restaurants and bars in the hotel. Everything closes at the same time 11pm, which isnt that early, but in a hotel when people are working at all times, its also a bit annoying. They have an express bar that has food in the display and is pre-made, the only thing that is required is a person to take your money and hand you food ... NOPE NOT GOING TO HAPPEN PAST 11PM, NO WAY NO HOW NO BEGGING PLEADING OR RATIONALIZING WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN... which to mean is absolute nonsense! dont leave it in plain sight, what kinda torture are you trying to inflict here.
So what is offered instead are fliers for food delivery to your room, which takes an HOUR ... what they dont tell you is that LITERALLY IN THE HOTEL RIGHT NEXT DOOR is a restaurant that will prepare pick up orders until 1145pm, they close at midnight. Oh and the food is VERY GOOD too, nice salads, take away bread also included if you ask nicely when ordering. So i hope this tip helps anyone who is stuck past 11pm and wants FOOD and isnt trying to wait an hour for pizza.

Love my time there, it was close to the Rosemont station and although its a 40 min ride to the city, its only 2.25 to do so, what a deal! I would totally stay again, many many pluses and so few minuses that it doesnt register!

Room Tip: GIbsons next door open till midnight, will take pick up orders and bar is open till midnight, amazin...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review and for sharing your feedback with our future guests. I am delighted to know that you found your accommodations clean and inviting and that our staff at the front desk provided you and your wife with free breakfast and we were able to impress you. I am also pleased to hear that our central location was very convenient to you. I am sincerely sorry that your stay was somewhat frustrating at times due to operating hours of our restaurant and our bar. I am going to evaluate our restaurant/bar hours with our F&B team to ensure we provide great service to all our guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and please do not hesitate to reach me directly should your travels bring you to the Chicago O’Hare area.

Gunter, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you are attending an attending a convention at the Rosemont or just need a place close to the airport this a pretty good deal. You can walk to several real nice steakhouses and the convention center. Hotel is getting close to needing a facelift but it’s still clean and the bedding is nice.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
We have reviewed your comments regarding your recent stay and thank you for providing feedback to us. It is always our goal to provide an exceptional experience and great service to all customers. I am pleased to hear that our central location was very convenient to you. I am sorry to hear that you feel that our property is not as updated as you would like. Rest assured that I will share your comment with our owners. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that you will choose to stay with us on your next trip to the Chicago area.

Hudson, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This hotel is quite nice; its directly next to O'Hare and has plenty of amenities for the business traveller nearby. The rooms were updated and nice, faux granite in the bathrooms and tiled, had a central climate control, quite nice. Regarding the room, I'm not sure about the 'blue' theme they have going.....the hallway is all blue too and it seems a little odd, but it was ok. My only real complaint is the lack of space in the bathroom; there really isnt a counter top.....the sink and small ledge to the right and left made me wonder how on earth a woman would ever get ready in a bathroom like that.

I'd stay again, it was a good experience.

Room Tip: Join the rewards club, you get a room on the top floor (at least I did) and you also get a free drin...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel and for providing feedback. It delights me that you found our property quite nice and convenient. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations. I am sorry that some aspects of our room did not live up to your expectations. We appreciate your valuable input. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that you will choose to stay with us on your next trip to the Chicago area.

Milton, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

Took advantage of a on line special & was given this hotel. It was very clean, friendly & had a convenient shuttle to O'Hare. We ate dinner in the on-site restaurant. They had no problem with a gluten free meal request! The meals were large, so boxed up half & had them for breakfast the next morning! As a Priority Club member, I was given 2 free drink coupons, so that was a nice touch! We had a restful sleep & made our way to the airport!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review. I am ecstatic to learn how impressed you were with the personal and efficient service you received throughout your stay especially in our Chicago Fire Oven Restaurant. Our Chefs are more than happy to ensure that every request including Gluten Free meals are an option for our valued guests. It is very important to all of us here at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare to ensure that all our guests are happy and well taken care of while visiting. I will be sure to recognize the Chefs as well as the drivers who helped make your stay so enjoyable and hassle free. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Rosemont.

Casselberry, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Always clean, always friendly, helpful staff, always consistent! Close enough to Downtown Chicago even know the traffic getting into the city is horrible. Also convenient to walk to the train and take the train downtown. We put lots of groups at this hotel and they have done a great job for us!

Room Tip: Loved my corner room with a view of the city :)
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am pleased to know how much you enjoyed your stay and that our staff made it especially memorable for you by providing a great guest experience on a consistent basis. I am ecstatic to learn that throughout your stay, all of the staff were friendly and accommodating and made you feel at home. I will be sure to give our staff special recognition for their outstanding customer service. I am pleased to know that you were impressed with the aesthetic of the property and that you truly enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fort Wayne, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel with the park, sleep and fly option using a third party website and the Crowne Plaza had our reservation waiting for us when we arrived. Check in was very efficient and welcoming. The hotel rooms are very modern and nice. The hotel is very clean also. We had no trouble with the airport shuttle; for the most part it was pretty prompt. Parking was convenient and in a secure and covered parking garage. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone seeking a nice place to stay.

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I am thrilled to hear that your stay at our hotel was a wonderful experience. It sounds like you really enjoy the guestrooms and find the staff to be very friendly. I appreciate you choosing to stay at our property when your travels bring you to the O'Hare Airport. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property again soon!

(847) 928-3700
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemont
Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
#9 of 16 in Rosemont
4.0 of 5 stars 1,473 reviews

Been to Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!