1st off i was able to secure two nights at this hotel through their best price guarantee, so my stay was way CHEAPER than it would have been. So of course i felt everything was a great deal and honestly there is very little to complain about.
1st, become a rewards member for crowne plaza, you get comp internet, great deal! They have a shuttle, which runs a little to infrequently and when i mentioned my observation to the front desk when i arrived at 8am they quickly apologized and presented my wife and i with two comp breakfast buffet coupons, SWEET! the room and bathroom were what you would expect and by that i mean quality, clean and comfy.
The #1 and only complaint, the hour that they shut down all of the restaurants and bars in the hotel. Everything closes at the same time 11pm, which isnt that early, but in a hotel when people are working at all times, its also a bit annoying. They have an express bar that has food in the display and is pre-made, the only thing that is required is a person to take your money and hand you food ... NOPE NOT GOING TO HAPPEN PAST 11PM, NO WAY NO HOW NO BEGGING PLEADING OR RATIONALIZING WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN... which to mean is absolute nonsense! dont leave it in plain sight, what kinda torture are you trying to inflict here.
So what is offered instead are fliers for food delivery to your room, which takes an HOUR ... what they dont tell you is that LITERALLY IN THE HOTEL RIGHT NEXT DOOR is a restaurant that will prepare pick up orders until 1145pm, they close at midnight. Oh and the food is VERY GOOD too, nice salads, take away bread also included if you ask nicely when ordering. So i hope this tip helps anyone who is stuck past 11pm and wants FOOD and isnt trying to wait an hour for pizza.
Love my time there, it was close to the Rosemont station and although its a 40 min ride to the city, its only 2.25 to do so, what a deal! I would totally stay again, many many pluses and so few minuses that it doesnt register!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the BRAND NEW, Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare. With newly renovated guest rooms and suites, ballrooms, meeting rooms, restaurant, and common areas, our full-service hotel delivers BRAND NEW comforts, along with attentive service and a variety of amenities. Perfect for the business and leisure traveler, all just minutes from O'Hare and steps away from the Donald Stevens Convention Center and Rosemont Theater. BRAND NEW GUEST ROOMS AND SUITES - All 503 of the hotels guest rooms have been completely re-styled and are eco-friendly. The rooms are decorated with a delightfully rich design that is classic and comfortable. All of the furniture is custom made with the best materials and crafted by the finest of experts. Dining is delectable and close at hand. Choices include dining at Chicago Fire Oven, a full service restaurant which offers specialty sandwiches, salads, pizzas and burgers, grab a bite at On the Fly, offering a variety of breakfast pastries, salads and sandwiches, or relax at our Visibility Bar, enjoying specialty pizzas with 10 beers on tap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Crowne Plaza Rosemont
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Rosemont