“Great price-comfy updated room” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #14 of 16 hotels in Rosemont
Kansas City, Kansas
“Great price-comfy updated room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have read the reviews. I have been here for 2 nights and have 2 more to go. My service in the restaurant is nothing like I am reading. The wait staff has been most pleasant and the food has been great. My updated room is wonderful and has a nice Vegas style bathroom including the granite. My king size bed is quite comfy. For the price, this place is a definitely worth it.

My ONLY down side is wi-fi will cost you $12.95 PER DAY. They have got to fix that.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for your great review on our property. Our restaurant team is excited to hear we were able to accommodate you and you were pleased with our service.
Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future. We'd love to have you back with us.

432 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
South Bend, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Very clean updated room, corner on the top floor with a veiw. Could watch the airplanes landing and departing from your bed with the curtains open.Shuttle service was great!!! Beds were great!!! No more sleep ameintey kits. The maid said they dont supply them anymore.I would do a park and fly pkg again!!!!!Went to a great Mexican Restaurant 1 block south of the rosemont Theatre called Marias!!! 1905 N Harlem. Top floor corner room alittle chill you could ajust the heat.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
We would like thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments with us. I am happy that you enjoyed our newly renovated guestrooms and hotel facilities. I'll be sure to inform our shuttle drivers that you had great comments regarding the service we provide to our valued guests such as yourself. Thanks again for choosing our hotel and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Our connecting flight was cancelled. After long hours stranded at the airport, we were exhuasted and starving. There is only one restaurant in the hotel. The waiter servicing our area was very rude and unprofessional. He never responded my thank yous and No greeting thoughout. We waited for long befire our order was taken. The food tastes bad and overpriced. My wife and I were both very disappointed. Other than that, we had a relaxed and nice rest.

• Stayed December 2012
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you for providing feedback to us on your recent stay. It is always our goal to provide an exceptional experience and great service to all customers. I apologize that our restaurant staff was not more responsive to your needs. I have reviewed your comments and have taken appropriate action to resolve each issue to ensure these do not occur in the future. We are hopeful that you would consider giving the hotel another opportunity to demonstrate our ongoing commitment to providing exceptional service and product. Once again, many thanks for your comments. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Direct Line: (847) 928-3700
Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

This was a first time stay for business. The shuttle was waiting when I got to the pick up spot at O'Hare. The shuttle makes 2 trips an hour. Check in was fast and clerk was courteous. As a priority member I received a free drink coupon. I used it when I had a delicious pizza for dinner.
The room was nicely furnished with comfortable bed and pillows. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for being a Priority Club Member and for taking the time to share such excellent feedback with us! We’re so pleased that you enjoy your stay with us. Our staff makes every effort to provide warm, exceptional service always, and we hope that’s what most sets us apart. We’re delighted that you enjoyed your drink and our delicious pizza in our Chicago Fire Oven restaurant. We hope you’ll have a chance to come back to Rosemont and of course stay with us, again soon.

Fayetteville, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

I spent one night here in December 2012. It was a late booking, and I ended up spending $109 for a small room. The room was nice hotel was clean. Parking was a little bit of a problem and it was quite a walk from the lot to the room.
Overall, I thought it was a reasonable room and a reasonable price though I wouldn't want to stay here for an extended stay.

• Stayed December 2012
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to accommodate your late booking request. It’s always nice to be able to surprise our guests and provide them with a great experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

As a Platinum Elite member with over 600 Holiday Inn Stays I expect a little better treatment than the next traveler. Not at this property! I begged for a room up-grade, as I know they were available and also knew that rooms were very small. I was denied. I asked for a shuttle ride. Was denied. No free breakfast or welcome gift. The consierge lounge is woefully lame.
The room is was given could not comfortably fit more than one person. If I sat the desk, my roomate could not access 3/4 of the room.
Beds are very comfortable and fitness room was clean and well equiped. Lobby was nice.
If you only need a bed for the night and are flying out early, this hotel is ok.

Room Tip: don;t stay here if you have more than one person in the room
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Dear Scoooooter9,

Thank you for being a Priority Club Platinum Member and taking the time to give feedback. It is good to know that you found our location suitable for your needs and lobby to be attractive. I am sorry that your stay was negatively affected by the issues you experienced with the room accommodations you were given. I appreciate you bringing these matters into our attention as this is our best means of improving what we can offer.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Schererville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Very nice hotel in a good location, The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. The room was nice it was on the twelve floor facing the Akoo theater good view you can even see the city. The beds were perhaps the best or close to it for hotel beds. On a side note the village of Rosemont has the best Christmas lights, the whole town is all lit up and they are really well done. The only negative thing I can say is we were on the club level and the afternoon hors orderves were very sad, some peanuts,chips and pop. No cheese tray,No breads, No meats, No beer or wine. The morning was about as sad however the coffee was very good. So I guess just don't spend the extra on the club level everything else is fine

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review and for sharing your feedback with our future guests. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our hotel facilities and that you found your accommodations clean and inviting and as close to best as possible. I am also happy to hear that you were impressed with the stunning views of the Christmas lights. I am sincerely sorry that you did not find our club level amenities to your liking but we are continuing to improve our club lounge and your feedback is critical to ensure that we are able to update some of the items that are provided to our valuable guests. We hope to welcome you back soon to our hotel. Happy Holidays to you!

(847) 928-3700

Been to Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!