We stayed overnight at this hotel to take an early morning flight out of O'Hare. My husband took a shower after being there only an hour and noticed his feet were so dirty they left dark spots in the bottom of the tub. In the morning I found a dead bedbug on top of the bed and later in the day discovered two bites on my foot. This was my first experience with bedbugs. The staff was very nice, the ride to O'Hare fine but the hotel is shabby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Rosemont, Illinois hotel is one mile from O'Hare International Airport and the Blue Line train serving downtown Chicago 24 hours. The Best Western At O'Hare offers guests a variety of convenient dining options on site. The Pine Grove Restaurant offers the best breakfast in Rosemont along with fresh lunch items and great dinners. Shoeless Joe's Alehouse, guests enjoy an American style bar serving a wide variety of specialty beers along with an excellent menu, from appetizers to complete dinners. The hotel offers a 24 hour shuttle to O'Hare airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN at O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western At o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Best Western Hotel Rosemont
- Best Western Rosemont
- Rosemont Best Western