This was the worst property I have ever spent the night in. To say something positive the front office staff was very efficient and the young shuttle driver at 4AM was very helpful.
Now for the rest....not sure who the manager is but must not provide any leadership. We have often utilized Best Western properties and we are a Rewards Member. I read reviews but kept seeing responses that the hotel was being renovated. When you open your door to your room, it appears that way and if your delirious from exhaustion it may take a few minutes for it all to register.
New furnishings and even sink and vanity and toilet had been upgraded. Wiring inappropriate. Some lamps unusable as no accessibility to wall plug. At least a dozen large stains on the carpet- don't want to think about what might have been on the upholstered chairs- I sat on the office chair only after wiping it down. Bathroom floor was dirty and had some hair on it also. The inside sheets of the bed appeared clean but at that point I was questioning everything. Coffee pot had to be relocated to use it.
Tub dirty and upper corners of soap dish with grime and mold. Water faucets leaked and seperate faucets for hot and cold would be ok except the hot water was literally scalding if on at all- I do not say this lightly, it was hot enough to cause a burn. I captioned my husband since he decided to use t he shower- he is a diabetic and results of scalding water could have spelled disaster for him. The caulking, and painting of trim was very poor.
I wonder if the owner realizes his money is just being slapped onto I'll prepped surfaces and installed over filth.
I write a lot of reviews as I enjoy helping others by painting a picture for them. I have written only a handful of negative reviews and volumes of positive reviews.
Something really needs to change at this Best Western. I am shocked they allow their brand on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Rosemont, Illinois hotel is one mile from O'Hare International Airport and the Blue Line train serving downtown Chicago 24 hours. The Best Western At O'Hare offers guests a variety of convenient dining options on site. The Pine Grove Restaurant offers the best breakfast in Rosemont along with fresh lunch items and great dinners. Shoeless Joe's Alehouse, guests enjoy an American style bar serving a wide variety of specialty beers along with an excellent menu, from appetizers to complete dinners. The hotel offers a 24 hour shuttle to O'Hare airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN at O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western At o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Best Western Hotel Rosemont
- Best Western Rosemont
- Rosemont Best Western