“My go to place to feel like home” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Rosemont
Lithonia, Georgia
“My go to place to feel like home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stay here often so I have a good relationship with the staff. They greet me by name and with a smile. When I am away from home just someone remembering my name is HUGE. The rooms are comfortable and very clean. Breakfast in the AM is also very good. NO COMPLAINTS

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Racine, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Gricelda was super friendly at the continental breakfast. It was a pleasant change from the rest of my experience at the hotel. My rating of 5 is based totally on the breakfast experience....the rest of the staff and stay was average at best.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Sarah O, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN at O'Hare, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us better train our staff and serve our guests. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our breakfast, and will definitely pass your compliments along to Gricelda! I apologize that the rest of your stay did not exceed your expectations, and would like to hear how we can improve. If you can contact me directly I would appreciate it. Please call me anytime at 847-296-4471.
Sarah
Parker, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stay here several times a month on business. Convenient Location, Free shuttle, free wifi Friendly staff, and free breakfast. Cant ask for much more. Rooms are clean and basic. In house sports bar is a fun place to hang out.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us better train our staff and serve our guests. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I will pass your compliments along to our entire staff. Thank you for your loyalty to Best Western O'Hare, we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Peachtree City, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I travel a lot and spend a lot of time in Chicago area. This hotel has very friendly staff and it has become my home away from home. They are very accommodating to my very irregular schedule and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone especially who is in airline business! Close to O'Hare airport and great restaurant attached to the hotel.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Sarah O, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN at O'Hare, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us better train ours staff and serve our guests. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, and will pass your compliments along to our staff. Thank you for your loyalty to Best Western O'Hare, we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Geneva, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The front desk girl was very nice, upon learning I was a diamond Best Western member she gave me a very nice suite. Location is also perfect when flying into ORD. Please give he a promotion. Thanks Joe

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us better train our staff and serve our guests. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, and will pass your compliments along to our Front Desk. Thank you for your loyalty to Best Western, and for choosing to stay at Best Western O'Hare!
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stay at this hotel at least 3 times a month for work. This is a great find near a busy airport. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The staff is so helpful and the transportation to the airport is very reliable. They offer a good free breakfast and there is a really nice sports bar attached to the hotel. It is a great place to stay near the airport!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us better train our staff and serve our guests. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your loyalty to Best Western O'Hare. I will pass your compliments along to our staff; we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Newly remodeled hotel has friendly staff and nice rooms for the money. Lobby has coffee and apples. I like the fridge in the room. The most annoying thing about the rooms is the bathroom has a pedestal sink and there is no place to put your toiletries. The one little shelf is over the toilet and always afraid things will fall off into the toilet

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sarah O, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN at O'Hare, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate all feedback as it helps us better train our staff and serve our guests. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I understand your frustration with the lack of space for toiletries. We are looking forward to further renovations in the near future, including the vanity area. Thank you again for your feedback, and for choosing Best Western O'Hare.

Been to BEST WESTERN at O'Hare? Share your experiences!