We stayed here because I often stay at Best Western so thought I could rely on them. We were waiting to hopefully fly to NYC but our flight was delayed so much and we didn't like this hotel so moved downtown. I was dissapointed with this hotel.
Rooms are small and very dated. Wireless in rooms were non existent not only for us but others so the lobby computers were very busy.
As soon as the hotel got full due to Sandy, they jacked up the rates. We asked to extend our stay until Wednesday but they only booked us until Tuesday, which in the end worked in our benefit as it allowed us to leave 1 day early.
The best thing about this hotel is the proximity to the airport and to the L-Train to downtown. You can take the hotel shuttle to the L-Train station at the airport and its only 1 train to get downtown.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western At o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Best Western At o`Hare Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Rosemont
- Best Western Rosemont
- Rosemont Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Rosemont, Illinois hotel is one mile from O'Hare International Airport and the Blue Line train serving downtown Chicago 24 hours. The Best Western At O'Hare offers guests a variety of convenient dining options on site. The Pine Grove Restaurant offers the best breakfast in Rosemont along with fresh lunch items and great dinners. Shoeless Joe's Alehouse, guests enjoy an American style bar serving a wide variety of specialty beers along with an excellent menu, from appetizers to complete dinners. The hotel offers a 24 hour shuttle to O'Hare airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN at O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.