Let me first start out by saying that the staff at this location was very friendly and professional. We checked in around 2:30 and our room was ready to go so we went to our room to get situated. The hotel is an older Best Western and could use a little TLC but overall it appeared on the surface a decent establishment. We were in town for a concert at the Allstate arena and picked this hotel due to its close location and we could walk there and not have to pay an extra $20 for parking. The hotel suprised us and actually offered us a shuttle to the venue (which was a nice surprise). The driver was very cordial. After the concert was over and we headed back to the hotel is when we started to notice bigger issues. First we went to get some ice from the ice machine and the first one I went to was not on (the second floor) so then I had to search out the other one on the first floor (mind you our room was on the 3rd floor and it is now after midnight). Then when I got back to the room and we were getting ready to go to sleep I went to pull the shades and the sheer was coated with some moldy stain that upon further investigation actually started on the ceiling and dripped down to the sheers and the floor. At this point as disgusting as it was it was after midnight and we did not feel like packing up to change rooms so we just went to bed. Keep in mind this stain on the sheer was not a new stain and was purley neglect as it looks like it had been there for quite some time. We did get a decent nights sleep and woke up and was on our way. If it wasn't for the disgusting issue this would have been a great stay as stated the staff was great. I did email a letter to Best Western and they were very cordial in responding quickly and I do believe the issue will be fixed (and probably already has been). So as stated in the title this stay was going good until......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Rosemont, Illinois hotel is one mile from O'Hare International Airport and the Blue Line train serving downtown Chicago 24 hours. The Best Western At O'Hare offers guests a variety of convenient dining options on site. The Pine Grove Restaurant offers the best breakfast in Rosemont along with fresh lunch items and great dinners. Shoeless Joe's Alehouse, guests enjoy an American style bar serving a wide variety of specialty beers along with an excellent menu, from appetizers to complete dinners. The hotel offers a 24 hour shuttle to O'Hare airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN at O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western At o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Best Western Hotel Rosemont
- Best Western Rosemont
- Rosemont Best Western