My stays at the BW Airport are usually limited to a single night due to a flight in the morning. 5 minutes to the Airport and Rental Car return.
Front Desk Staff is great.
The rooms are clean, nice and fairly large. There will ne noise, since the Hotel is only about ¼ mile from the runway, and on a major road.
The beds are very comfortable and I always get a good nights sleep. Old style tube type TV’s with about 75 channels, but the picture is sharp and clear.
Good water pressure and hot water. The heat / AC is quiet & effective. Very large work area that is well lit and has convenient electrical outlets.
Free Internet is average and sufficient. The free breakfast is Continental, but OK. Or you can order off the menu with a $2.00 discount.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western At o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Best Western At o`Hare Hotel
- Best Western Hotel Rosemont
- Best Western Rosemont
- Rosemont Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Rosemont, Illinois hotel is one mile from O'Hare International Airport and the Blue Line train serving downtown Chicago 24 hours. The Best Western At O'Hare offers guests a variety of convenient dining options on site. The Pine Grove Restaurant offers the best breakfast in Rosemont along with fresh lunch items and great dinners. Shoeless Joe's Alehouse, guests enjoy an American style bar serving a wide variety of specialty beers along with an excellent menu, from appetizers to complete dinners. The hotel offers a 24 hour shuttle to O'Hare airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Budget Places, Hotels.com, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN at O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.