Stayed 1 night during business trip, the hotel is run down, the middle eastern guy in the front desk seemed mostly annoyed by the fact that 2 guests had showed up to stay in "his" hotel. The room was also run down, very old tv and noisy AC. Overall a bad place to stay. And overpriced!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Rosemont, Illinois hotel is one mile from O'Hare International Airport and the Blue Line train serving downtown Chicago 24 hours. The Best Western At O'Hare offers guests a variety of convenient dining options on site. The Pine Grove Restaurant offers the best breakfast in Rosemont along with fresh lunch items and great dinners. Shoeless Joe's Alehouse, guests enjoy an American style bar serving a wide variety of specialty beers along with an excellent menu, from appetizers to complete dinners. The hotel offers a 24 hour shuttle to O'Hare airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN at O'Hare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western At o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Best Western Hotel Rosemont
- Best Western Rosemont
- Rosemont Best Western