First stay here and I'm pleasantly surprised. I expected it to be decent but I'd say it's better than I thought it would be.
It's convenient and 5 mins from the airport. The free shuttle is a big bonus and the driver was very polite and helpful.
Check-in was a breeze and the desk staff were pleasant and welcoming.
The room was a good size and decorated to a high standard. No tub but a very spacious walk in shower.
Overall I was happy with my choice to stay here and would do so again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont