Due to UA flight cancellation I stayed one night in this hotel. The shuttle was great to and from Ohare. Checkin was simple but front desk people need to give information when checking in about shuttle departure times etc.
The hotel was clean and comfortable but it would have been nice to be able to get a cup of coffee.
I only stayed overnight so I do not have much to review....it was quiet and safe!
I would recommend the hotel but will not travel with United Airlines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont