I stayed here for the first time last January, arrived late from overseas and left early the next morning. Actually I believe I was in the hotel for less than 6 hours, but it lived up to the reviews, quick easy check in/out, clean rooms/room request was correct. Only drawback was the bar apparently closed around 1am and the room service menu was small, but the soup was delicious. Also waiting roughly 25 minutes for the shuttle after midnight in January was not the best but being from colder climates it was acceptable. As many others have said, the airport shuttle zone at ORD is not the best, maybe add some signage to let people know where the shuttle will stop so we can wait inside and look out? Probably a city issue but just an idea...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont