Went here for a friend's wedding as they had a block of rooms for a decent Chicago rate. The hotel seems new. The rooms are plush, but the bathrooms are super dark, very hard to do your makeup. Also, they charge you $50/day upfront (like by the time you get up to your room) in addition to the room rate for things you "might charge to the room". WHAT?! Oh and be prepared to pay $24/day for parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont