Great location to O'Hare. Walked to the Fashion Outlets; literally in the backyard of the Intercontinental O'Hare. Bathroom decor was modern and beautiful, although not the most functional. The walk-in glass shower does not have a door which makes things a little chilly. The entire room was very clean. Keurig coffeemaker and Newman's organic coffee was appreciated. Bed was relaxing. Shuttle to O'Hare was extremely comfortable and took about 15 minutes to reach Terminal 3. Be aware - self parking in the ramp is $24 with in & out access; I believe the valet was $36? I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont