This hotel was an incredible bargain at just $65/night on a last minute bid on Priceline, particularly for high-end luxury weekday airport accommodations. The hotel airport shuttle bus runs 24/7, every 20 minutes during the day, and every 30 minutes at night. Both my shuttle trips were on time and the drivers were very courteous. The front desk staff was very prompt, professional and helpful. The hotel is a very modern design, and the common areas were spotless. The lobby has adequate seating areas, but a major disappointment at this hotel is no free Wi-Fi ANYWHERE which will set you back $12.98/day. (The café does offer free Wi-Fi to its customers). The first floor gym is modern and well equipped with a complete set of up to date Life Fitness weight training and cardio machines, along with dumbbells up to 50 lbs. There are two somewhat high end eating establishments fronting the hotel: Capitol Grille and McCormick and Schmick’s (Happy Hour recommended). My king bed room was very quiet (no airplane noise) with modern comfortable furnishings, although the work desk area was too small. The bathroom was large (albeit somewhat dark) with very soft towels and one of the few open design showers (with rainfall showerhead) which did not leave large amounts of water on the floor. Priceline and Hotwire routinely run this hotel under $100/night, and at this price, it is highly recommended, particularly for business travelers and those looking to stay at a really nice hotel for much less than the cost of similar accommodations in the heart of Chicago. I would have awarded this hotel the highest rating if it offered free Wi-Fi anywhere (i.e. lobby and common areas), particularly since mobile phone service in the windowless concrete walled gym can be limited.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont